No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cano Officially Rejects Joan Guzman, Who Eyes Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    here we go with the ducking thing...don't get me wrong I think Guzman wouldof win either way...but if am Cano I would of gone for "The Magic Man" More Money and more exposure by fighting him, less risk with pillow fists.
    The best I can say is, Cano knows his limitations. Guzman is a hard nut to crack and Cano "thinks" Paulie will be easier. It's really not that simple. Guzman can do it with one punch, but Paulie will slap you for eleven rounds and run you to death. I think one punch is better.

Comment

Golden Balls would match anyone with anyone, regardless.They've ruined quite a few promising prospects that way. Fortunately Cano's manager stepped in. He has a much easier title fight against Malignaggi, at least he won't get hurt. common-sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        The best I can say is, Cano knows his limitations. Guzman is a hard nut to crack and Cano "thinks" Paulie will be easier. It's really not that simple. Guzman can do it with one punch, but Paulie will slap you for eleven rounds and run you to death. I think one punch is better.
        LMAO! Thats funny stuff right there! "Paulie will slap you for eleven rounds," I don't know about one punch being better...maybe faster but not exactly better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I wouldn't of taken the fight either if I was in his shoes. Big risk against a guy that can't make weight most of the damn time.
          Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          ??? Please enlighten me.
          What about the risk in fighting a known steroid user(Vitali) or fighting the new Resto(Margarito), you got no room to talk shyt about Guzman, when you support known cheaters.

Comment

Working...
          X