Five potential opponents for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way he fights Bradley or Robert.

Comment

Even though Mayweather-Bradley won't happen because of promoters, that wouldn't be bad for a late in the year fight for Floyd. It's looking less likely that he's actually going to fight this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Even though Mayweather-Bradley won't happen because of promoters, that wouldn't be bad for a late in the year fight for Floyd. It's looking less likely that he's actually going to fight this year though.
        dont gimmi the whole gbp vs tr i can see tmt and bob doing business

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          dont gimmi the whole gbp vs tr i can see tmt and bob doing business
          I'm still saying I doubt it happens. Wouldn't be bad though. Bradley should have lost to Manny, I had it 8-4 Pacquiao, but he's still in his prime and one of the top fighters around Floyd's weight. Floyd would collect another title in the process.

Wouldn't be bad for late year fight, if Pac chooses to fight Marquez for a 4th time instead.

Comment

Chavez is the only fight I wouldn't favour him to win, unless Martinez is at 160, the chances of which Martinez' seems to have fouled up.

I'd hate to see Mayweather lose to Chavez.

It wouldn't be because of skill sets.

Comment

I think 5 listed on http://www.thetruechamp.com/2012/08/...yd-mayweather/ are a bit more realistic.

Bundrage
              Trout
              Guerrero (they state if Floyd fights at welterweight)
              Rematch with Cotto
              Pirog (they state only if Floyd wants to go after a world title in a 6th division)

Comment

yawn. if they are not going to make the fight then fcukin retire.

Comment

@ dudes keep throwing Canelo's name next to Floyd's.....dude need to fight Lara, Molina and the rest of the dangerous dudes at his OWN weight....Floyd can fight Sergio after he breaks off Jr....Maravilla payed his dues so he DESERVES some big fights and big pay days....his hour glass is slowly running out so it would be cool to see him get some good bread and big fights....Canelo is a young buck...he'll be around for a long time...ESPECIALLY at the rate of the level of comp he's on....yea, he'll be in dude's avis, sigs, heart, minds and posts for a minute

Maravilla
                  Bradley
                  Manny

the ONLY 3 who should be on his list imo

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    Canelo will be next on Cinco De Mayo
                    i guess you will be saying the same crap you were saying before the ortiz fight if this gets made, "young strong champion. ranked number 3!" bla bla bla.

Comment

Working...
                    X