No announcement yet.

Arum: "Pacquiao Willing To Fight Cotto At Catchweight Of 150 Pounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Cotto the picture of health at 154lb,yet has not fought one significant fighter at the weight..Interesting...
    So Mayweather isn't significant? Smh!

Comment

• who seriously wants to watch this fight?!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• and this joke was awarded Fight of the Decade ha

Comment

• Originally posted by codey View Post
          So Mayweather isn't significant? Smh!
          Mayweathers a WW..SMDH...

Comment

That's a matter of opinion tho,Pac clearly has the edge in footwork and speed..I always thought Cotto to be a power puncher,but he lacks the stamina(when fighting Championship caliber fighters)to sustain that for a full 12rds...Pac does imo..
            of course its a matter of opinion. You initially said that he has a style advantage over Cotto though yet you haven't explained how. You also don't seem to acknowledge that Pacquiao isn't as fast, powerful, nor does he have the same stamina as he did when he first fought Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              of course its a matter of opinion. You initially said that he has a style advantage over Cotto though yet you haven't explained how. You also don't seem to acknowledge that Pacquiao isn't as fast, powerful, nor does he have the same stamina as he did when he first fought Cotto.
              Could that be because Cotto was drained , no stamina , no resistance , no snap ,,,, all classic signs of weight draining , I wonder what Cotto was talking about when he said " I will never sacrifice my body like that again for another boxer " ,,, then just to add a little more evidence Manny refuses to fight him without another CW that forces him down , why force him to 145 then , but now its 150 , why not 147 then and 154 now , Manny and his manipulation of weight lol .

Manny was exactly the same with JMM in all their fights , it makes me laugh when people say Manny is not the same , well JMM proved thats exactly what he is , the same without CWs that drain guys ,,, think about it , stops a drained CWed Oscar and Cotto and struggles life and death with JMM and Bradley who would get blown out of the water by healthy ODH and Cotto ,

What is the difference really ,,, Catch Weights that drained Oscar and Cotto thats what .

Comment

• If Cotto takes this fight he is a hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Yes Pac's skills has diminish a bit..But so have Cotto's,imo even more so then Pac's...

Comment

• Who ISN'T Manny willing to fight at a catchweight?

Comment

Yes Pac's skills has diminish a bit..But so have Cotto's,imo even more so then Pac's...
                      Goes without saying , hasnt every major long time pro skills diminished , thats the thing they are all sliding not just Manny , people are trying to infer Manny has slipped but the others are all the same or better , they are turning a given for all career elite fighters into a potential Manny excuse !

Comment

Working...
                      X