No announcement yet.

Move over Broner. Here comes Benavidez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Broner is definitely not a mover and we'll see how he (Benavidez) deals with his opponents speed when he steps up. But the same could be said about Broner no? How will he deal with someone who could pressure (we seen this already), who could counter also and uses his distance very well along with power and good hand speed? And let's not forget the dude's height which I guess goes along with his distance.
    You're trying so hard too, lmao. Broner and Benavidez are prospects, lmao. Peace De, lmao!
    Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 08-05-2012, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Why would I care about someone's respect who I don't even know? Especially yours. Im not here to make friends bro, Im here to discuss boxing. Something you apparently can't do. Now go on and crawl back to the hole you came from.
      You're throwing thesis statements around as bait, getting embarrassed by your lousy styles outlook, and you're discussing boxing lmao. Broner and Benavidez are prospects, lmao. I'm out. I'll stop picking on your pathetic boxing knowledge. Peace troll.
      Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 08-05-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

jsfd26 pissed all over frank ducketts

pure sonage

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
          jsfd26 pissed all over frank ducketts

pure sonage
          I keeps him in my pocket.

Comment

They know what it is. Notice how none of them have said Broner beats Benavidez? They falling back on the weak ass argument about rounds.
            I am not a Broner fan at all but I do think he is very good. After watching the video I think Broner would win but Benavidez might give him trouble if he improves as expected. I think Broner is a better two handed puncher and a bit faster and stronger. I am pretty sure Benavidez is a converted southpaw from watching the video but I don't know that for a fact. It seems like his left is his power hand.I have only this video to go by for now but I will watch other videos of him.

Comment

Even if Benavidez was with Goldenboy I doubt Broner would fight him.

Yes yes, Broner is on a different level right now, Benavidez is still fighting 6 rounders blah blah blah. But the point is, when they are at the same level professionally, I am confident Benavidez would beat Broner, quite easily too.

Comment

Benavidez beat a bum. The thread starter just got tired of hearing about Broner, so he created this mysterious, dubious, laughable analogy of a thread with Broner and Benavidez, lmao!

The kicker is, is that he told Tranquilo that he keeps ME in HIS pocket, lmao!

Comment

Like I've said earlier, there is room for the both of them. They are both very talented and have bright futures. If they fought today Broner destroys him but in about 3 or 4 years it would be a HUGE fight and a fight I think would be a toss up.

I don't like when a fan of a certain fighter calls out another fighters fan base calling them fanboys but in the same breath they're ****riding another fighter lmao These two can very well be the future of boxing and definitely the future of American boxing. They both should be backed and down the line when they meet up support your guy.

Comment

Originally posted by americanboa
                    currently benavidez gets ko'd.

in 3 years time he gets ko'd.

benavidez just really isn't that good............

he'd make a GOOD amateur as oppose to his pro fights.........................
                    what happend to ur old profile.

Comment

Originally posted by americanboa
                      permanently executed.......................
                      now that's laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X