Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's legacy stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Name one? lol I could name a lengthy list of fighters who not only have a far greater resume than Floyd but would have beat him head to head.
    So you have a time machine or crystal ball to know with certainty~

Should replace the word would with could~ big difference.

I can make the exact same list opposite yours and not be wrong because it would be completely opinion based~

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      WTF are you talking about? Where did I mention Pacquiao? Or say anything to insinuate being a "Floyd nuthugger".

I just think it's funny watching you get completely mauled in an argument, then resort to insults because you're all out of things to say.
      Im getting "mauled" in an arugment? lol. No, your just getting a floyd boner every time someone replies to my post, or vice versa, and your own little floyd see through glasses, you think im getting mauled. You Floyd huggers never dissapoint. And You were saying how you knew I was full of crap when I mentioned how Floyd was ducking Pacquiao, thats where you mentioned Pacquiao you floyd fan boy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        How do people know that I couldn't beat Floyd we have never fought.

Point being people who know and understand the sport of boxing can make educated guesses as to who would have won fantasy fights in this case it's not hard to to guess who would have won. Go around asking trainers historians expert's etc who would have won that match up I would be surprised if anybody who's second name isn't Mayweather would pick Floyd.
        Educated guesses?
        How many of the people you are talking about have ever been wrong?
        I'm pretty sure all have.

And the reason I know you can't beat Floyd is because you would be on top of the P4P list and not on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          WTF are you talking about? Where did I mention Pacquiao? Or say anything to insinuate being a "Floyd nuthugger".

I just think it's funny watching you get completely mauled in an argument, then resort to insults because you're all out of things to say.
          I think I made him say uncle because he isn't responding to me anymore

Comment

He has a good case at Super Featherweight. Personally I feel Arguello had a better resume at 130, but Floyd actually provides a terrible stylistic match-up for Arguello, so there's a degree of parity.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              My point being, thats what made Ali great, he would want to prove himself against any man walking this earth. Floyd doesnt have the mentality to be the GOAT.
              Guys, this guys agenda is clear if you don't know by now. All you had to do was be patient, lmao. Even Pacquiaos fans don't side with you.

Comment

Exactly, which is why I use Roy Jones in his prime as an example. What would happen if Lebron all of a sudden lost his athleticism, do you think he'd last as long as Kobe does, but whose considered the best player in the world right now?
                You're killing your own argument...
                You're basically agreeing with me, but you keep stepping on your own toes.
                Lebron can be bigger, stronger and faster, but when you remove all that and just get to "Basketball" his flaws are obvious. his abilities do not match his skill, it only masks his lack of basketball IQ.
                Lebron will not outlast Kobe, so just cuz LBJ is stronger does that mean he's better over all?

Comment

Im jut saying, dont call his chin great. Margarito has a great chin, Ray Rob had a great chin, Ali had a uber great chin. Your just adding intaginbles to Floyd's skill set that he doesnt have. Your trying to say that he has a great chin, so if he ever fought some of the ATG's his chin would hold up, which I highly doubt. Watch the very very end of the Floyd vs Oscar fight, 12th round, last final explosive exchange, Oscar rocks him with one of his punches. Watch that **** if you dont believe me. It just shows, once Floyd opens up in an exhcange with someone, he will most likely get rocked, hes not the most durable fighter, which is why he uses the style he uses.
                  Margarito was put in to orbit by Mosley.
                  The same Mosely who couldn't finish Floyd.

Frazier put Ali on his butt.
                  Robinson been down before.
                  Your not making your point.........I'm waiting

Delahoya landed that left hook and Floyd didn't go anywhere.
                  Thats a bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    This is 2012.
                    Floyd makes 40 million a fight.

Sponsors, promoters, networks, fans,MGm Grand or other sites don't want floyd fighting anybody but big names with big fan bases.

Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto, Marquez, Chavez Jr etc......you sound ******
                    Floyd's name alone can carry a PPV, you sound ******, and sound like your defending Floyd at any cost. He cherry picks, plain and simple.

Comment

Im getting "mauled" in an arugment? lol. No, your just getting a floyd boner every time someone replies to my post, or vice versa, and your own little floyd see through glasses, you think im getting mauled. You Floyd huggers never dissapoint. And You were saying how you knew I was full of crap when I mentioned how Floyd was ducking Pacquiao, thats where you mentioned Pacquiao you floyd fan boy.
                      Holy hell you're ******.

I never mentioned anything about you saying "Floyd is scared of Pacquiao". Nor did I say you were "full of crap" for saying anything about Pacquiao.

Do you always just make shit up as you go?

Continue making yourself look foolish (which you will).

Comment

Working...
                      X