Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's legacy stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Defending Floyd from what, lmao?

Wait...ok, you feel better? Now, kindly address my post.
    Read my post reponse to the dude with the Al Haymon avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      I'm waiting on the same list lol.
      Still hasn't posted it yet. Oh well
      I just don't like when people treat their opinion as fact, and keep your opinion as an opinion. Obviously he's a Pacquiao fan. I think he went and checked everyones posting history in this thread too, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
        On the contrary, you said he has a great chin, which he doesnt. Mosley's style is tailor made to constantly lay hands on Margarito, not to land as much on Floyd. But those 2 shots that did land on Floyd, hurt him badly. Yes, he recovered, because he knows what to do when hurt, but he still got hurt. Which is attributed to his overall cranial toughness. Margarito got hit with bombs the whole night. Man, Im sorry, is Floyd related to you? I never like dissing people's family.
        I see what we have here.....You just don't know **** about boxing(in my roger mayweather voice lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I pretty much agree with this.
          Fool, youd agree with someone if they said Floyd beats a silver back Gorilla. Nut rider extraordinaire.

Comment

Read my post reponse to the dude with the Al Haymon avatar.
            Nevermind. You don't have a real answer. You just want to argue, that's all.

Comment

• Floyd is a great fighter, based on #'s & the fact that he's undefeated period. But when I take a deeper look at who he fought, when he fought them & who he did not fight, there's a lot to be desired.

But at welterweight, there is only 1 fighter he should have fought but didn't & that's Margarito. At 154 there's only 1 fight that will without a doubt define his legacy imo, that's Martinez. Other than that he is an atg, just not high as his current fans care to admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                I see what we have here.....You just don't know **** about boxing(in my roger mayweather voice lol)
                I see what we have here, someone that thinks he knows about boxing, because he's floyd's biggest fan boy (in my Brian Kenny/Gus Johnson voice)

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Nevermind. You don't have a real answer. You just want to argue, that's all.
                  Basically acknowledging you cant reply back to that post. You are the weakest link, GOODBYE.

Comment

Oh so you watched the Sugar Ray Robinson: The Bright Lights and Dark Shadows of a Champion. How awesome of you, had to dig that deep to name a fighter he ducked when he was way past prime? Come on man, Floyd takes ducking to the GOAT levels.
                    You must think Floyd is the greatest because you hold him to a higher standard than Ray Robinson.

Ducking is ducking my friend.
                    Stop making excuses for your all tim greats.

Where is that list of fighters that Floyd ducked.
                    And feel free to not include the top Rank fighters that Pimp Bob Arum owns.

Comment

• Guys, we won't get any answers from this guy. He's had his fun in the sun. Leave him be. New threads today and tomorrow, mao.

Comment

Working...
                      X