Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux-Marroquin Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and people wonder why rigo gets ****ted on.....

Comment

50 Cent should jump on him right now.

Rigo in The TMT stable can only equal better things for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        50 Cent should jump on him right now.

Rigo in The TMT stable can only equal better things for them.
        From what I've read in another thread, TR/GB/TMT have made offers to Rigo.

Lara/Gamboa/Rigo on the same roster? That's a lot of talent.

CubanGuyNYC, do you know, or at least make an educated guess on which weights Rigo is capable of making?
        Last edited by kiaba360; 08-03-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          ...and people wonder why rigo gets ****ted on.....
          What's your problem with this fight? Marroquin is a good prospect, and no one else wants to fight Rigo. Tell me, what do you expect Guillermo to do?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            This is a good point, and I have to agree. I get the feeling that Arum would prefer that Marroquin win, but it wouldn't bother him either way. I don't think Bob has much regard for Rigo. I hope Guille goes in looking for the kill, 'cause the "fix" might be in.
            See I do think he cares, because I think he realizes how good Rigondeuax is so if he could shaft him therefor putting some of that shine on a much easier mark in Marroquin it would just open so many door.

It is him having his cake and eating it to, because he gets the benefit of Rigondeaux by having a guy that "beat" him but he can just let him walk and not have to mess around with him anymore (or pay him).

I would hope Rigondeaux decides to not leave it in other peoples hands~

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yup and we have heard of Rigo's team worrying about robberies from Top Rank. It's sad when you can't trust your own promoter. That right there is your queue to dip out.
              Exactly, should never have to worry about that. You never know beforehand, but it is at least something to think about because it is just so obvious how Arum would benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

You know what, bro, I'm neutral on Mayweather and "Fitty," but I'd have no problem with them monopolizing the Cuban talent. I have a feeling these guys are looking to make some noise. It may not last, but they'll almost certainly want to make their presence known straight out of the gate.

Comment

the difference between donaire & rigo is everyone wants to fight donaire.

literally no one wants to fight rigo, so he struggles with picking up opponents...........

i can't fault rigo for guys refusing to fight him.

marroquin is young but solid.

it's a solid little fight................

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

CubanGuyNYC, do you know, or at least make an educated guess on which weights Rigo is capable of making?
                    I wish I knew, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      What's your problem with this fight? Marroquin is a good prospect, and no one else wants to fight Rigo. Tell me, what do you expect Guillermo to do?
                      like you said a prospect...rigo fans talk a lot of **** when nonito fights mathebula calibers yet give props to rigo with this ****...

i expect him to fight better opponennt intead of claiming "everyone is scared of him...

Comment

Working...
                      X