No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Gets Justice, AIBA Overturns Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great news, spence deserved the win.

i wish they looked into the scoring as well though and not just the dumbass ref, even without the points deductions spence won that fight. the judges were just as bad as the ref and by the AIBA not bringing that to any attention makes it just as likely to happen again.

which is why this fight was overturned and not some of the other decisions btw, bcuz the ref messed up and not the judges.

Comment

I was happy when the yanks were losing..... but I definitely don't want to see them lose based on robberies

Comment

Great decision. That was a horrendous injustice that needed rectifying.

Do the Yanks get their five hundred quid back now?

Comment

Spence will make a decent pro IMO. He looks to have big power and throws some decent looking shots.

It was sad to see him crying after that fight last night, glad they overturned the result but if I was Spence I would aim to stop my next oponent just to be sure.

Comment

All the cry about robberies proves that most in this sites are kids and have never seen Olympic boxing before. Happens always, move on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              All the cry about robberies proves that most in this sites are kids and have never seen Olympic boxing before. Happens always, move on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              no they need to fix the system, these are kids who deserve the right decision

plus national pride is on the line

Comment

I saw this fight live at the Excel arena and felt Errol won the fight. Lots of brit indians watching the fight so the indian fighter had the crowd behind him!

Comment

Working...
                X