Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's real close. I voted for Floyd, but he barely squeaks by I think. Hopkins has the longevity & possibly a better resume, but Floyd is the better fighter. If Floyd can beat Canelo, and face 4 more good fighters in his final fights & win it'll definitely be Floyd.

Comment

• Floyd,

Their resumes are comparable, but the fact that hopkins took L's i cant count it as "oh well he fought a tough guy so he's better". A loss is a loss anyway u slice it otherwise Oscar would be G.O.A.T to some ppl.

then u take their some of their best wins - damn near everyone thought tito was gonna own dat ass. Hopkins mesmerized.

- damn near NOBODY saw the ass whoopin corrales had comming that night. dropped 5 times?

I think floyd is the better fighter. And mentally both are as strong as it gets.

Floyd however had most of his best wins coming up in weight and was almost always the smaller fighter (weight wise) coming into fights. Wasnt such the case in Hopkins big fights. That said Hopkins is still spankin as.s in his late 40's much respect to both.

Comment

• I picked mayweather and maybe that's not the right pick but when both of their careers are over i believe floyd will def be higher on the list

Comment

Working...
        X