No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    because you were the one who was wrong. not him. did you forget the question you were answering? do i really have to post the whole timeline so you remember? that's gonna be tedious.
    You've spent the past few pages whining about a two month period where Floyd was ranked #2. Strange what you find tedious. Castillo was the best lightweight in the world when Floyd moved to 135 and fought him in his first bout. Whine some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Why would anyone need to defend a win over the #1 lightweight? Moving up? Because irrational posters feel the need to downplay it.

"But Floyd was #2 pound for pound for two months. Waaaaaahh!"
      well floyd lost that fight but it was because he hurt his shoulder. waaaaah! also i wasn't talking about floyd-castillo i was talking about how floyd fans hype up his opponents and pretend they are better than they really are. If they pretend castillo dominated johnston and casamayor that in turn makes floyd look better. It isn't true but they don't care about the truth.

Comment

well floyd lost that fight but it was because he hurt his shoulder. waaaaah! also i wasn't talking about floyd-castillo i was talking about how floyd fans hype up his opponents and pretend they are better than they really are. If they pretend castillo dominated johnston and casamayor that in turn makes floyd look better. It isn't true but they don't care about the truth.
        Actually he won that fight. I guess that's why you added the "waaah" after? No need, I can hear those feminine tears without the subtitles.

Comment

Why do you not only hate Floyd so much but seem to hate boxing so much period???all you do is complain and hate every day all day

Comment

You've spent the past few pages whining about a two month period where Floyd was ranked #2. Strange what you find tedious. Castillo was the best lightweight in the world when Floyd moved to 135 and fought him in his first bout. Whine some more.
            where did you get that it was 2 month period? it was between 6 and 15 months. we don't know for certain because we don't have the month by month rankings only year by year. Also it's not about the length of time that he was #2. the importance is how he got to #2(fighting nobodies) but you got distracted.

Comment

Actually he won that fight. I guess that's why you added the "waaah" after? No need, I can hear those feminine tears without the subtitles.
              yeah but you think floyd would beat anyone even if he got beat into a coma. you have no credibility. I think he lost, so do most fair people that watch boxing. Yeah most people who love floyd think he won. not surprised by that.

Comment

We can start with Stevie Johnston, Cesar Bazan, Juan Lazcano, Casamayor, Diaz. Castillo is the greatest lightweight of our generation.
                That's a pretty weak lightweight era, it's like bragging about Calzaghe being the best super middleweight of his generation.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                i guess u missed his wins over johnston, casamayor, lazcano all very clear wins.

on the other hand, taylor has clear wins over who? the carcass of william joppy, kasim ouma and jeff lacy? im struggling to see which one of those is better.
                Johnston and Casa fights were close, Lazcano ain't shit.

Taylor and Castillo are in the same boat, no dominating win against A level opposition so your question about signature wins was dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                  Why do you not only hate Floyd so much but seem to hate boxing so much period???all you do is complain and hate every day all day
                  there's a lot to complain about. have you been paying attention to how terrible boxing has been lately or do you just pretend that all the joke fights are great? i wish i could do that but being ignorant isn't my thing.

Comment

where did you get that it was 2 month period? it was between 6 and 15 months. we don't know for certain because we don't have the month by month rankings only year by year. Also it's not about the length of time that he was #2. the importance is how he got to #2(fighting nobodies) but you got distracted.
                    Who is we? I kept up with the sport then. And Hernandez and Manfredy weren't nobodies. The fact that he destroyed them, and then continued to dominate against contenders is what pushed him higher on the list. Now I could understand your argument if he was proven to be some fluke or fraud. But instead he's had a HOF career. Yet here you are crying like Boy George at a Gay wedding. It's pretty pathetic. Stick to repetitive jokes about Calzaghe. When you try your hand at other fighters you expose yourself for the bitter old lady that you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      That's a pretty weak lightweight era, it's like bragging about Calzaghe being the best super middleweight of his generation.

Johnston and Casa fights were close, Lazcano ain't shit.
                      True, yet beating Calzaghe is still pretty impressive. And Johnston was a pound for pounder when Castillo fought him.

Comment

Working...
                      X