• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      B-Hop's win over Winky>any win Floyd has
      Stop with the dumb ****. That win isn't on the level of Floyd's win over Marquez, for starters.

Comment

• they're pretty close
        people always bash the Tito win since Tito was smaller
        but since he'd beaten Joppy, you can't discredit it
        Oscar was different, win not as good, he looked awful against Sturm
        and screw the Winky win, that wasn't impressive at all
        Winky was all about his Krispy Kremes

Floyd has done good work for the most part, he didn't fall off until 08
        only 2 wins (Baldomir and Marquez) he gets no credit for
        everything else is pretty solid
        but stop that undefeated shit, it's a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          Being undefeated means nothing I see..
          In and of itself? No it doesn't mean jack shit.

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          Hopkins has far too many losses.

Gotta give this one to May.
          Shitty reasoning. Look at how many losses Ali and Robinson have. It's about who you fight.

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Winky was in his absolute prime anybody who argues that has no freaking idea what they are talking about.
          He was slightly past his prime and way above his best weight.

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          why even argue over stinky wright, as if that means anything in regards to who is higher on the ATG list. Winky was just a win for bhop, nothing more. Matters nothing, really.
          LOL "stinky" wright. A Hopkins fan calling another fighter a stinker is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Originally posted by Mr. Haymon
          Mayweather, and the reason being is that he has dominated several weight classes and remained undefeated his entire career.
          I wouldn't say he dominated those weightclasses, he just moved up and beat the top dog then moved up again. It's not like he cleaned up any of these divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

LOL "stinky" wright. A Hopkins fan calling another fighter a stinker is like the pot calling the kettle black.
            I never been a fan of winky. I don't care if people call hopkins names, makes no difference to me.

Comment

Hopkins top wins

Winky Wright - Top 3 P4P
              Tito Trinidad - Top 3 P4P
              Antonio Tarver - Top 10 P4P
              Kelly Pavlik - Top 10 P4P

Its not close. B-Hop>>>>>>>Floyd
              trinidad and tarver are the only fights that can be considered great wins imo and even the trinidad win is kinda ify being that he is looked at as a ww.
              kelly had to move up in weight to fight bernard and so did winky and bernard could have arguably fought winky when he was a middleweight so why fight winky at light heavyweight

Comment

• "Show me a undefeated fighter & ill show you somebody who hasnt really fought anybody."

-Whitey Bimstean

If you look at the upper echelon of a lot of ATG rankings almost all of them dont have undefeated fighters at the very top.

There's a reason why.

UNDEFEATED RECORDS = SUSPICIOUSNESS.

Comment

Hopkins top wins

Winky Wright - Top 3 P4P
                  Tito Trinidad - Top 3 P4P
                  Antonio Tarver - Top 10 P4P
                  Kelly Pavlik - Top 10 P4P

Its not close. B-Hop>>>>>>>Floyd
                  2 of those guys had to come up 10+ pounds in weight to face Hopkins. Trinidad was a small MW and Joppy sucks. Hopkins was much bigger than 3 of those guys. I'm not defending Floyd btw.

*waiting for the first moron to reply with the age excuse for him to feed on smaller guys*

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Haymon
                    Mayweather, and the reason being is that he has dominated several weight classes and remained undefeated his entire career. Mayweather IMO has only had 1 close fight which was the first Castillo fight in which he was moving up in weight, was outweighed and was injured fighting the #1 guy @ lightweight at the time. Hopkins best wins are vs WW's when he was the middleweight champ and he has has numerous disputable victories throughout his career. Also Mayweather is a far supeior fighter with much more skill offensively and defensively. I do give Hopkins credit for never being knocked out and his string of title defenses at MW although the MW division at that time wasnt that great.
                    hopkins has numerous disputable victories throughout his career? just stop.

Comment

• Bernard; he unified the MW division and was the boss for 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X