• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look CLOSER at the pic....

Who do you see?

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      hahahaha. he looks proper gay! probably waiting for ellerbe to turn up!
      Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Ellerbe was in the bar around the corner doing this:
      <----

Practicing for when he got back to Floyd.
      Look in the mirror...

Comment

• that dude looks like he can make 135

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Floyd did lose muscle and he looks bigger Is that so hard to understand.

Kai Greene is that 305 lb Black guy in the top pic. The under pic is him at 250lb The Top pic he is MUCH bigger it is plain to see (LIKE FLOYD). His extra mass is water and fat which is why he looks poofy(LIKE FLOYD) That pic was in his off season where he hasn't worked out for months (LIKE FLOYD) He is stronger and smaller (LIKE FLOYD) It is only more noticeable for Kai because he has a 50 lbs difference where as Floyd probably just has a 5-7 lb difference.

Ask yourself, you really think, SERIOUSLY NOW, you really think you can gain muscle by going to jail and eating bologna Doritos and Powerade?

Let me kick some bodybuilding knowledge, to gain muscle you have to eat at least 500 more calories then your Basal Metabolic Rate. Floyd couldn't do that while training for Cotto, he only weighed 150. You really think he can do that in jail?
          you're a moron Everyone gains mass in jail he gained because he wasn't active. when he was training he was burning x amount of calories. when in jail you don't burn anything you just lay around. go "kick some knowledge" when you get some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            you're a moron Everyone gains mass in jail he gained because he wasn't active. when he was training he was burning x amount of calories. when in jail you don't burn anything you just lay around. go "kick some knowledge" when you get some.
            Mass =/= Muscle you Dolt. I said several times he got bigger...

Comment

Apparently all you need to do is go to jail and you'll gain muscle mass. **** Optimum Nutrition, **** Creatine, **** all that, just beat a woman up
              i hope your joking.

You think everyone in jail uses Optimum Nutrition and ****??

Go jail AND TRAIN. Seen as there's nothing else to do in there. Calisthenics in his cell all day, not much else to do is there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                i hope your joking.

You think everyone in jail uses Optimum Nutrition and ****??

Go jail AND TRAIN. Seen as there's nothing else to do in there. Calisthenics in his cell all day, not much else to do is there?
                Is sarcasm something new?

Comment

JUST LIKE THE KAI GREENE PICTURES....

To YOU it looks like, but you already said YOU don't know anything about the subject. This is a bodybuilding subject btw. I am telling you what has happened, dont fight it
                  STFU your body is 80 % water. those green pics? Yeah he's 10x stronger in the "water" pics. GTFO

Comment

Is sarcasm something new?
                    Fair do's if you were being sarcastic. Im not a expert at spotting sarcasm over the internet.

Comment

Mass =/= Muscle you Dolt. I said several times he got bigger...
                      You said "he lose muscle and gots bigga" dumb azz how much of a ****** can you be?
                      Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 08-03-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X