Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think he'll be fighting canelo just because i dont see 50 cent and gbp sittin down and doing buisness 50 already quoted i belive that oscar wont see " a penny from floyds next fight" so look for him to target bradley or pacquiao fight

Comment

So many angry haters...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        HOLY**** you AGAIN??

(click full size image)

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post

i wanna say dont quote me on it he looks like he in the high 150's - low 160's like 158 lookin close to 160 pounds if not a little more

Comment

(click full size image)
            okay you win go to jail for 2 months and you'll gain 5-6 lbs of solid muscle....

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              i wanna say dont quote me on it he looks like he in the high 150's - low 160's like 158 lookin close to 160 pounds if not a little more
              Apparently you can gain 10 lbs of muscle by going to jail and eating bologna sandwiches...

Comment

From this
                He looks BIGGER not necessarily more muscular. My guess is he lost muscle gained alot of fat/water. So he looks more poofy like a bodybuilder in his off season
                To this
                okay you win go to jail for 2 months and you'll gain 5-6 lbs of solid muscle....
                Apparently you can gain 10 lbs of muscle by going to jail and eating bologna sandwiches...
                Move along now.

Comment

From this

To this

Move along now.
                  Yea that's sarcasm...
                  I am not even going to try to debate with you..I am just going to go along with the jail for 2 months=gains muscle theory..

Comment

Yea that's sarcasm...
                    I am not even going to try to debate with you..I am just going to go along with the jail for 2 months=gains muscle theory..
                    Yeah that, or you can simply look at the pic and clearly tell he put on some muscle.

Comment

Yeah that, or you can simply look at the pic and clearly tell he put on some muscle.
                      So did Kai Greene put on 60 lbs of muscle in his OFF SEASON?

I can CLEARLY tell you have never stepped in a gym so why am I bothering.

Comment

Working...
                      X