Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his hair loool, great shape though

Comment

Floyd looks fit and strong he needs to get rid of the mini fro and go bald again asap

Comment

He is going bald?

Comment

Damn look at that receding hairline lol. Not a good look, I highly doubt he keeps it.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
            Damn look at that receding hairline lol. Not a good look, I highly doubt he keeps it.
            He can invest in a few double headbands like LeBron

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              He REALLY reminds me of someone with the hair and beard. I can't freaking remember.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He REALLY reminds me of someone with the hair and beard. I can't freaking remember.
                LarryX- Boxingscene poster? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Post pics of larryx to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    From the back, it's kind of like looking at Iverson, but the face doesn't match. There's someone I can't remember, and Floyd really looks like him.

And no, I don't mean his father, smartasses.

Comment

he put on some weight in jail. that's no shock.

he's sitting in a small jail cell for 22-23 hours a day

he's always been a small WW, and he may indeed be heading to jr mw to fight canelo in the near future.

if he really has issues with the WW limit in his next fight he can always contract the fight a few lbs over the limit.

i think he looks very good for a guy who just spent two months sitting in a jail cell. i hope that he learned his lesson, and that he never hits women again.

he;s one of the hardest working athletes on the planet. he'll have no issues getting back into fighting shape.

one tune up, then canelo alvarez in early/mid 2013. if i were a betting man that's what i'd wager he'll do.

if this # moneyteam and TMT stuff gets in the way perhaps GPB wont fight him, but i have to figure that he'll be willing to work with those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X