No announcement yet.

Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Crazier thing for me to see is his hair. First time I've ever seen him with any hair on his head.
    How long you been watching boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Mass =/= Muscle you Dolt. I said several times he got bigger...
      who cares ! stop crying about muscle mass!

Comment

Because fat is what lifts things....FAT is used for strength not muscle.....In an offseason you just gain FAT because you don't do anything so you balloon up like Mr.305lb Kai, you LOOK bigger, you have more MASS, but you aren't stronger and you haven't gained muscle. That is what happened to Floyd, I am impressed with you though, this is your first conversation without mentioning a circle jerk/balls. However you just proved that without your obsession of ****erotic things you are an INCREDIBLE dumbass. I am going to do more important things online because it is the only place I can pull it off. kpzbr0
        Fat is used for strength? Is this for real?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          blatantly untrue.

if you sweat out a gallon of water and you dont drink anything you're minus a gallon of water.
          Exactly ... you can loose as much as 10-15% of your body weight by dehydrating, however the risks of brain damage and some other bad stuff increase a lot, and of course you're going to feel like shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            he obvious doesn't know what hes talking about! just being a pure hater! go to a pacquiao thread instead

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              blatantly untrue.

if you sweat out a gallon of water and you dont drink anything you're minus a gallon of water.
              Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Saaaaaaaarcasm.........

Comment

Saaaaaaaarcasm.........
                yeah sure it was...... move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
                  yeah sure it was...... move on.
                  I'll try.

Comment

• I expected him to be cut up...didn't expect him to have hair though...he looks funny lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility, that's just a straight up fact.
                      Not always, Roy put on a lot of mass when he fought Ruiz and he was still fast as hell and very flexible.

Comment

Working...
                      X