No announcement yet.

Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
    To me he clearly looks more muscular. When you're in a cell 23 hours a day, and near weights for that 1 hour of free time then you would assume Mayweather spent a lot of time working out. It's not really an amazing feat to gain some muscle so I don't know why people are downplaying the idea of him gaining a few pounds of muscle. Maybe I'm wrong though, but he looks more muscular to me.

Can you provide a source stating this is all Mayweather ate while in jail?
    No, can you provide a source stating Mayweather ate 500 calories above his BMR while in jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Floyd did not put on muscle lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

When you're as lean as him, putting on 5-10lbs can make you look like you put on muscle, when in reality its just water.
      Apparently all you need to do is go to jail and you'll gain muscle mass. **** Optimum Nutrition, **** Creatine, **** all that, just beat a woman up

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        No, can you provide a source stating Mayweather ate 500 calories above his BMR while in jail?
        No, that's why there's a picture that TS provided to base it off of. Compare that pic to a pic of Floyd near the time of the Cotto fight and to me he seems a bit more muscular. Whether its water or muscle idk, to me it looks like he put on a few pounds of muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          hope he keeps beard and hair, when we look back on his career we can say the afro was a post jail thing
          That would be funny!

Comment

No, that's why there's a picture that TS provided to base it off of. Compare that pic to a pic of Floyd near the time of the Cotto fight and to me he seems a bit more muscular. Whether its water or muscle idk, to me it looks like he put on a few pounds of muscle.
            JUST LIKE THE KAI GREENE PICTURES....

To YOU it looks like, but you already said YOU don't know anything about the subject. This is a bodybuilding subject btw. I am telling you what has happened, dont fight it

Comment

JUST LIKE THE KAI GREENE PICTURES....

To YOU it looks like, but you already said YOU don't know anything about the subject. This is a bodybuilding subject btw. I am telling you what has happened, dont fight it
              Well you must be right then, I don't study bodybuilding like you do but I stay in shape. Hopefully one day you'll reach the aesthetics level of Zyzz.

Comment

Well you must be right then, I don't study bodybuilding like you do but I stay in shape. Hopefully one day you'll reach the aesthetics level of Zyzz.
                Homey....Zyzz ain't ****

Comment

Homey....Zyzz ain't ****
                  Well guys like Greene and Ronnie aren't exactly up high on the aesthetics chart, in fact those huge bodybuilders are disgusting to most people.

Comment

Well guys like Greene and Ronnie aren't exactly up high on the aesthetics chart, in fact those huge bodybuilders are disgusting to most people.
                    Yea they are a bit too big, but it isn't about what most people think it's about what you want.

Comment

Post pics of larryx to compare.

he's the tyrannical tea bagger!

Comment

Working...
                      X