No announcement yet.

Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    So did Kai Greene put on 60 lbs of muscle in his OFF SEASON?

I can CLEARLY tell you have never stepped in a gym so why am I bothering.
    You clearly said Floyd lost muscle, but if you would just look at the pic you'd know better. Floyd gained muscle, so it's not really a "theory".

I don't keep up with bodybuilding so idgaf who Greene is.

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
      Why does he need a tuneup? He's been in prison for 2 months....

He takes much longer vacations.
      when he's on vacation he's not locked in a cage...

i've never been to jail for two months, but you've got to figure that it's going to make him want to take a tune up fight to make sure he's not committed to a real opponent heading into his training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        when he's on vacation he's not locked in a cage...

i've never been to jail for two months, but you've got to figure that it's going to make him want to take a tune up fight to make sure he's not committed to a real opponent heading into his training camp.
        Hopefully he can remove some of the ring rust through sparring because I really don't want to see him fight a tuneup, that would be a huge letdown.

Comment

Floyd did not put on muscle lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

When you're as lean as him, putting on 5-10lbs can make you look like you put on muscle, when in reality its just water.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Floyd did not put on muscle lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

When you're as lean as him, putting on 5-10lbs can make you look like you put on muscle, when in reality its just water.
            Look at his traps. He clearly gained muscle, how much is not known, but anyone with eyes can see that.

Comment

Look at his traps. He clearly gained muscle, how much is not known, but anyone with eyes can see that.
              He's always had traps and when you lift your arms the way he is, even scrunching your shoulders elevates your traps... do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Yea it's funny they idolized Floyd and then they turn around and criticize other fan bases for the same thing.
                i know and idolize is an understatement for some of these cats. It always cracks me up that boxing has these groupie dudes. you expect it with Disney stars or pop idols but these are grown up men. supposedly

Comment

Hopefully he can remove some of the ring rust through sparring because I really don't want to see him fight a tuneup, that would be a huge letdown.
                  like you said, i'm not sure if rust will be a huge issue

for floyd mayweather jr he's been pretty active

i'd worry more about his body and it's reaction to the jailtime.

he's been eating like a king and living a cushy life for years. he just spent two months without the right to even leave a 10X8 cell and move around.

i'd think he'd be more worried about getting his 35 year old body dinged up a bit because he's got to train hard for a real challenge.

dont get me wrong, i hate paying 70 bucks for a tune up, too.

Comment

You clearly said Floyd lost muscle, but if you would just look at the pic you'd know better. Floyd gained muscle, so it's not really a "theory".

I don't keep up with bodybuilding so idgaf who Greene is.
                    Floyd did lose muscle and he looks bigger Is that so hard to understand.

Kai Greene is that 305 lb Black guy in the top pic. The under pic is him at 250lb The Top pic he is MUCH bigger it is plain to see (LIKE FLOYD). His extra mass is water and fat which is why he looks poofy(LIKE FLOYD) That pic was in his off season where he hasn't worked out for months (LIKE FLOYD) He is stronger and smaller (LIKE FLOYD) It is only more noticeable for Kai because he has a 50 lbs difference where as Floyd probably just has a 5-7 lb difference.

Ask yourself, you really think, SERIOUSLY NOW, you really think you can gain muscle by going to jail and eating bologna Doritos and Powerade?

Let me kick some bodybuilding knowledge, to gain muscle you have to eat at least 500 more calories then your Basal Metabolic Rate. Floyd couldn't do that while training for Cotto, he only weighed 150. You really think he can do that in jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      He's always had traps and when you lift your arms the way he is, even scrunching your shoulders elevates your traps... do it yourself.
                      To me he clearly looks more muscular. When you're in a cell 23 hours a day, and near weights for that 1 hour of free time then you would assume Mayweather spent a lot of time working out. It's not really an amazing feat to gain some muscle so I don't know why people are downplaying the idea of him gaining a few pounds of muscle. Maybe I'm wrong though, but he looks more muscular to me.

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      you really think you can gain muscle by going to jail and eating bologna Doritos and Powerade?
                      Can you provide a source stating this is all Mayweather ate while in jail?

Comment

Working...
                      X