No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Yes, but it's good to see Floyd freed and happily back with his friends Leonard and Curtis.
    When you've openly admitted to checking out other men on a nude beach, you're pretty much disqualified from making gay jokes.

Comment

Also, dude that got banned for journalism/iPad-gate.....sure, he went a little overboard, but that's a horrible reason to ban someone. There's 10 threads on the front page RIGHT NOW with more trolling than we've seen from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        If I had to guess I think he was referring to his own ipad, blaming it for his typo.
        If I had to guess, then I would guess this as well

Comment

I can only imagine how boring 2 months in jail must be, especially for someone used to throwing money around on a daily basis.

Comment

Nice the champ is home

Comment

well at least boxing scene will be fun again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                LAS VEGAS - Undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather walked out of a Las Vegas jail early Friday after serving two months for a misdemeanor domestic battery case.

Mayweather was released from Clark County Detention Center, serving two months of a three-month sentence due to work time and good behavior. He plans to resume his boxing career, a move that his lawyers and personal physician warned in court documents might be at risk. They said jail food and water didn't meet Mayweather's dietary needs, and lack of exercise space in a cramped cell threatened his health and fitness. [Click Here To Read More]
                Floyd looks like he's wolfing ....a hoody and a cap?!?...I bet he had his barber on deck at the mansion....good to see the president back in office!!!

Comment

Floyd going a lil bald aint he

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Stop spreading rumors or you're gone for good.
                    Thanks, Reed. Good K sent.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X