Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather officially out of jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only P4P #1, but this kid is probably top 5 All Time when you look at his utter dominance in the Ring and what's he's been able to accomplish on PPV, and who knows what he's going to do with 50 Cent with TMT.

Boxing isn't as much fun and or as interesting when he's not in the mix. Period...

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
      Not only P4P #1, but this kid is probably top 5 All Time when you look at his utter dominance in the Ring and what's he's been able to accomplish on PPV, and who knows what he's going to do with 50 Cent with TMT.

Boxing isn't as much fun and or as interesting when he's not in the mix. Period...
      True .. boxing is going to die when he leaves..

I think I've found my Ali

In thirty years time I'll be going on about how great Floyd was and how nobody in 2042 is capable of beating him

Comment

Originally posted by King of Anal View Post
        True .. boxing is going to die when he leaves..

I think I've found my Ali

In thirty years time I'll be going on about how great Floyd was and how nobody in 2042 is capable of beating him
        lol probably! I never seen someone like Floyd before. I hope he closes his career at least as good as Lenox Lewis did. I don't want to hear an old slurring Floyd talking about how he never refused to fight no one even in his 40's... I perfer if the media tries to bite him into a comeback against the pop star of the moment and he politely refuses and jokes about it like Lenox.

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
          He's looking healthy. No tuneup needed.
          agreed. lets get to it

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            He looks sexy as hell right there.
            pause........

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              lol probably! I never seen someone like Floyd before. I hope he closes his career at least as good as Lenox Lewis did. I don't want to hear an old slurring Floyd talking about how he never refused to fight no one even in his 40's... I perfer if the media tries to bite him into a comeback against the pop star of the moment and he politely refuses and jokes about it like Lenox.
              I don't think it would come to that with Floyd though...
              His boxing IQ is too high and he could probably compete for an age just from smarts like Bernard Hopkins however he could taint his place in history if he does as I'm sure he'd get outpointed when his workrate slows down

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post

Comment

yeaaaah women beaters out of jail....now on to his next big fight....

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Where the hell were the Watson Twins in the video? Guess they didn't want to get up that early. Pops was there.

Glad he's out. Hopefully he stays away from dumb shit that gets him in trouble now. Steer clear of the X.
                    Thank you people act like they don't know what those ex's are about. Floyd may have may a terrible decision but if you have a baby mama that your not with or know somebody who does then you understand it's not as simple as being a woman beater. I don't agree with roughing women up but there are exceptions to the rule, not as far as beating but sometimes youve got to shake thing or her up a bit.

Women don't respect men they had past relations with and it shows.

Comment

money may back i wonder who he gona fight next, i say keep the beard kobe is also sporting one now days

Comment

Working...
                      X