Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvarado has a little more overall boxing skills then Bam Bam so I will go with him...BUT Alvarado is a BLEEDER, he cuts easily

not overly impressed with either fighter but their styles matched up together should make for a GOOD FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      the punches that rios ate up at 135 will have an effect when they're coming from men at 140 and 147
      trust.

rios has probably peaked.
      Tell em', son.

Comment

Lots of reasons to like Alvarado for this fight. More experience, been fighting at 140 lb for a long time showed a lot of heart and determination during the Prescott fight taking all that damage and huge punches.

Rios has fought smaller opposition and has been visibily hurt in his last few fights. The weight gain might aliviate that problem. Bam Bam gets hit too much also

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Lots of reasons to like Alvarado for this fight. More experience, been fighting at 140 lb for a long time showed a lot of heart and determination during the Prescott fight taking all that damage and huge punches.

Rios has fought smaller opposition and has been visibily hurt in his last few fights. The weight gain might aliviate that problem. Bam Bam gets hit too much also
          Rios doesn't have a jab, and is also at a slight size disadvantage. He's gonna look to overpower Alvarado's and I don't think he'll be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Rios doesn't have a jab, and is also at a slight size disadvantage. He's gonna look to overpower Alvarado's and I don't think he'll be successful.
            Yup, he just looks to over power his opponents. It is just so many times you can go to that well and win the way he wins.

Comment

Is it to much to ask the winner(survivor) to fight Matthysse?

Comment

Alvarado style of fighting is perfect for Rios I think he'll win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Alvarado style of fighting is perfect for Rios I think he'll win by KO
                  Or Rios style perfect for Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Alvarado has a little more overall boxing skills then Bam Bam so I will go with him...BUT Alvarado is a BLEEDER, he cuts easily

not overly impressed with either fighter but their styles matched up together should make for a GOOD FIGHT!
                    Didn't cut vs a Cutter in Herrera. Mike only ever cut once to my knowledge.

Comment

When is this going down?

Comment

Working...
                      X