Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, ok, **** trying to call this fight! I'm going to just score! Too much to describe! I'll just highlight the main parts.

Round 5: HUGE right hand from Alvarado! Roy is right - Alvarado possessing more dynamics to his game allowing him to set his power punches up better. While Rios has to plow forward, willow inside, and fire off. . Alvarado can punch form more angles, and from more distances. Rios starting to look less, and less enthusiastic about brawling with Alvarado like this! Oh Rios does good work from the outside with a nice, head snapping 1-1-2! Rios wings an overhand right hook/straight hybrid. . Alvarado doubling hte jab again. . Alvarado FLIES RIOS HEAD!!!! Double uppercut. . triple uppercut form Alvarado! Alvarado flailing away on the inside! BUT RIOS COMES BACK NOW! THEY EXCHANGE NOW!!!! Rios backing Alvarado up now!!!

Close round, Rios made it closer towards the end, but still pretty clear Alvarado round!

10-9 Alvarado; 49-46 Alvarado.

Comment

• fuk yes!!!!

Comment

• This is good stuff! Just when I think Rios just might cave in he comes back!

Comment

• Fight Living Up To The Expectations, should have been the Mainevent

Comment

• Alvarado messed Rios up that round too....ain't looking good for Rios who is cut over the right eye.

3-1-1....MA

Comment

• 3 rounds to 2 Alvarado

Comment

• wow...

Alvarado took that round.

4-1 Alvarado.

Rios is like a very poor man's version of margarito.

Comment

• Fight of the year.

Comment

• Alvarado looks like he is trying to pull away........

Comment

• I got Mile High Mike pulling away. Rios need to stage a rally.

Comment

Working...
                      X