The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-1 Alvarado

Comment

• Alvarado can keep this up for another 5 rounds, Rios will go all night and might catch him as Mike's reflexes slow a little

Comment

• fu.cking great fight, just like mayweather vs baldomir!

Comment

• Rios 2-1 though I really don't care about who's winning. I am just enjoying this war.

Comment

• rios gonna step on the gas and drown alvarado wait and see.

Comment

• Alvarado out-boxing him but he gets hit when he PULLS BACK, gotta watch that

Comment

• It doesn't get any better than this!!!!

Comment

• I thought Alvarado won round 4 with crisper shots.

Comment

• Round 4: Alvarado starts off this round boxing off hte back foot. doubling, tripling the jab, side-stepping. . Rios following him, looking to nestle back inside in the phone booth. Oh nice double left hookercut to the body/head by Alvarado. Nice, shoveling lead left uppercut to eh body from Alvarado. RIOS comes back inside and gets off a 4 punch combination! Alvarado steps back out behind the double jab. Rios comes in with the jab, and a straight right. . Settles back inside, and goes to work in the phone booth. . Alvarado obliges, and does his own work in the phone booth. . . Oh NIce right hand by Alvrado off hte jab! Oh NICe shoveling right uppercut from Alvarado right to the liver of Rios! Double uppercut from Rios! OH HUGE shots from Alvarado! Alvarado REALLY LEVERAGING those uppercuts on the inside! But Rios is standing strong, and firing back! 1-1-2 from Alvarado! OH NICe combination on the inside from both to punctuate the round! ALvarado round all the way!

10-9 Alvarado; 39-37 Alvarado.

Comment

• Rios looked tired already.

Comment

Working...
                      X