Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• both fighters are warriors the poll is tied lol, just like the fight its a toss up, but i think Rios takes it

Comment

• Any info on the referee?

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        both fighters are warriors the poll is tied lol, just like the fight its a toss up, but i think Rios takes it
        who ever initiates there shots first should win this

Comment

• I think Rios stops him in 7 because he's the more skilled inside fighter

Comment

• I got Alvarado.

Folks. Stop over-analyzing the "technique" aspect for this fight. Please...
            Size advantage and stamina (with respect to potential weigh drainage) probably matter more in this fight.

Rios's power is vastly overrated at this weight.
            Still looks slightly weigh drained.

Alvarado KOs Rios around 6-8 rd.

Welcome to the BIG Churros club Brandon.

Comment

• Very close! But if you look at their last fights, Alvarado was relentless whereas Rios was content to do very little and clearly should have lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                Very close! But if you look at their last fights, Alvarado was relentless whereas Rios was content to do very little and clearly should have lost.
                Abril is a very awkward fighter to look good against, Also rios was drained. Even though I thought rios lost to abril judging him on that fight going into the alvrado fight is a big mistake. Its going to be completely different.

Comment

• Like both fighters but I just don't see how Rios could win. First time at 140 and he's facing his mirror image? Except that his mirror image (Alvarado) has already proven his power and resistance at this weight. We all know Brandon belongs at at least 140 but more than anything by the looks of it I don't think he lost weight the right way. And with everything else being equal, that is where I believe he loses this fight.

Comment

• I have a bad feeling that this fight will be a let down. Hope Im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      I have a bad feeling that this fight will be a let down. Hope Im wrong.
                      I think the only way that happens is if there is an incompetent ref that ruins it or if a bad cut gets opened up right in the beginning of the fight that stops it.

Comment

Working...
                      X