• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    Same.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Same.

same mess everytime bro...Bob is always on REPEAT!!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Pacquiao leaves Arum, fight gets made EASY!!!!
        it probably doesnt. pacquiao still is not going to accept floyds 40 mil take it or leave it offer regardless of having arum as his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Pacquiao leaves Arum, fight gets made EASY!!!!
          Mayweather would beat Pac, but no way hes fighting Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
            Arum and Floyd don't really have a beef, remember it's between Arum and Schaefer aka TR vs Golden Boy.

But now with TMT who knows what happens.
            correction it's not really even Arum and Schaefer they've talked a few times as have Todd and Richard

Bob will never deal with Haymon for what he feels is grievous interference with regards to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Radke View Post
              Golden Boy ain't the problem.
              Floyd doesn't want to do any kind of business w/ Top Rank. Arum knows this, therefore the fight is still far from happening.
              again not true Floyd and President of TR Todd DuBoef talk infrequently but still talk

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Very interesting stuff here. Is Pacman gonna recycle the Cotto fight from early 2012 no higher than 148?? Or is he gonna man up & fight a healthy Cotto?? Like Floyd did??

Is he gonna rematch Bradley. He'd better watch out. I fully expect Bradley to box him senseless.

Rematch Marquez, he isn't getting any gift decisions this time.
                Okay first of all, Manny fighting at JMW while is healthy for Cotto isn't healthy for Pacquiao so where is the sense in that? Secondly, Bradley wouldn't, couldn't box pacquiao senseless I don't care if Pacquiao was 80 years old, Manny is a better fighter than Bradley is or ever will be period. I hope he does rematch Bradley with every intention of either knocking him out or something close to it so he can get the belt that is rightfully his back. Third, manny never got a gift decision in any fight against marquez. if anything it's marquez who should be minus one draw, plus one loss because of scoring error. fmj vs pacquiao will never happen.. i don't know why it will never happen because theres really nothing to be lost and as far as money is concerned everything to gain. basically all a fan can do is enjoy the performances that get shown in the ring, forget records, forget controversy and wait for the next great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  correction it's not really even Arum and Schaefer they've talked a few times as have Todd and Richard

Bob will never deal with Haymon for what he feels is grievous interference with regards to Floyd
                  So the most lucrative fight in boxing history, the one that could move the sport more into the mainstream, is being held up by 2 harvrad grads, one black, one ***ish. Historically, black and ***ish harvard grads have worked together on everything from equal housing to voting laws. But they beef over boxing! LOL

And I thought swordfighting at Harvard was only epee and foil!

Comment

LOL!!!!!! @ the guy who said TMT and Bob Arum can co-exist Mayweather said time and time again he will not fight any of TR boxers. Mayweather said many times he Dislikes(in my opinion hates) Bob Arum for what he did to him as part of TR.

Mayweather feels he was robbed by Bob Arum, so I really doubt he'll do any business with TR any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
                      Arum and Floyd don't really have a beef, remember it's between Arum and Schaefer aka TR vs Golden Boy.

But now with TMT who knows what happens.
                      False on all levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X