Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One fight don't leap you up on the P4P List...A STRONG YEAR is what moves you up on the P4P List

Comment

• It would indeed put him in the top 10.

However, it wont happen. When Broner get's knocked out by Gamboa, the hype will come back down a little. I cant believe the hype surrounding someone who has done nothing but beat up average fighters, and small one's at that.

Comment

• I can already see people down playing it if Broner were to beat Gamboa.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If you got that I'm miserable because you tried to defend Khan/Floyd you're crazy bro.
          If Floyd was going to fight in Nov/Dec and if Khan had beaten Garcia and looked good, who should Floyd have fought?????

That's all most people were saying.

Comment

• So where would you rank him after beating a guy not in the top 10, who had to move up 2 weight classes to fight him?

Comment

If you got that I'm miserable because you tried to defend Khan/Floyd you're crazy bro.
              you're miserable because you use words like "defend". some people like the fight, others didn't. I was not one that posted ANYWHERE this was a great fight or that Khan deserved it.

Every fight discussed, you have a problem with and want another one.

Comment

• No **** bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  you're miserable because you use words like "defend". some people like the fight, others didn't. I was not one that posted ANYWHERE this was a great fight or that Khan deserved it.

Every fight discussed, you have a problem with and want another one.
                  Is it coincidence that not too many Floyd fans push for that 1 particular fight?? But instead offer up names like Khan & ginger?? I don't think it's coincidence, not at all.

But then again, your argument comes from man that thinks Floyd would beat Duran.

Comment

Is it coincidence that not too many Floyd fans push for that 1 particular fight?? But instead offer up names like Khan & ginger?? I don't think it's coincidence, not at all.

But then again, your argument comes from man that thinks Floyd would beat Duran.
                    Yes I do think floyd beats Duran and laid out my reasons why. What does that have to do with your misery and criticizing every potential bout discussed?

Some floyd fans suggest Khan or Canelo if the Manny fight can't be made. This makes fiscal sense if Martinez, who fights in Sept. and Bradley is at TR, are not available.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      Broner isn't Floyd, sure. But he sure as hell is a good fighter in his own right. He's not then next Floyd or anything and IMO he fights more like a prime winky wright than a Floyd mayweather. But does beating Gamboa make him p4p? No. But its a hell of a win.probably the best win to be had south of 140. And lol at the ppl who marginalize it but were beasting to see rios' big ass in there with Gamboa. That's a double standard.
                      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      What it is is stupidity. No1 was complaining about Rios fighting Gamboa. And when Gamboa pulled out, even tho Rios would have likely outweighed him by 20lbs, ppl blamed Gamboa. This site is full of clowns.
                      lol I agree with all the bold.

If either one of those guys beat Gamboa they would deserve some credit. Yuri is the best fighter from 126-130. At 135 he's pushing the envelope, but he's such a beast that even a bigger guy should get some acknowledgement if they beat him. What gets me is the smack talk from the bigger guys. Rios was talking all kinds of garbage when Gamboa pulled out of their fight...then he walked into a match with a taller guy (Abril) and got utterly owned. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X