Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    Broner will have a better chance at 135, then again Gamboa ain't Perez or Escobedo
    And Gamboa has never fought above 126lbs

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      it looked like he improved and worked on his defense in his last fight i'll give him that although i though he was eating a lot of jabs
      If your biggest problem In a fight is your opponents jab and thats all they are able to land and you're able to land any punch you want on them the you're in good shape IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        But we already seen jmm-PAC at 135,.....many people believe jm actually did better 3 years older at a higher weight than he did when they fought at lightweight
        The fought at 130, not 135.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          i don't live through fighters I'm just passionate about the sport of boxing & the fighters i take interest to.

it went from racist remarks to "nationality bashing" nationality "bashing" could mean anything. i called eastern euro fighters stiff robots. are you literally gonna cry about something like that?

guys a weirdo.............
          you've said worse things then that......you trashed Filipinos here after the JMM VS PAC fight and you talk down on fighters from the UK,Mexico, etc your a clown

Comment

I know i was just humoring the little troll.....the vast majority of fighters don't even fear each other
            Ego over comes fear.........most of these guys really suspect they are great and are willing to confirm their suspicions by hyping up their egos to believe they can beat the next fighter then reality quickly sets in. When you're fighting for a "prize" and the prize determines your livelihood fear doesnt exist

That's all boxing camps/crews are for, is to shield the fighter from fear and to polish the ego....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              The fought at 130, not 135.
              Edit......typo

Comment

you've said worse things then that......you trashed Filipinos here after the JMM VS PAC fight and you talk down on fighters from the UK,Mexico, etc your a clown
                the burden of proof is on you.......(because you've made the claims)

post A link of me trashing Filipinos as a collective group (let alone attacking them race wise, which is more then ret@rded on your part because you will never find it hahaha)

post a link of me trashing mexicans as a collective group.

me & dirk diggler have gotten into heated discussions about "u.k fighters vs american fighters"

but apart from that, you will find nothing of me attacking u.k. fighters.

you're digging yourself deeper & deeper into a troll hole

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Ego over comes fear.........most of these guys really suspect they are great and are willing to confirm their suspicions by hyping up their egos to believe they can beat the next fighter then reality quickly sets in. When you're fighting for a "prize" and the prize determines your livelihood fear doesnt exist

That's all boxing camps/crews are for, is to shield the fighter from fear and to polish the ego....
                  your a good poster man

idk why you want me change my opinion on broner though if he does beat legitimate opposition i'll give his credit

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    the burden of proof is on you.......(because you've made the claims)

post A link of me trashing Filipinos as a collective group (let alone attacking them race wise, which is more then ret@rded on your part because you will never find it hahaha)

post a link of me trashing mexicans as a collective group.

me & dirk diggler have gotten into heated discussions about "u.k fighters vs american fighters"

but apart from that, you will find nothing of me attacking u.k. fighters.

you're digging yourself deeper & deeper into a troll hole :lol1:
                    Teh Internet serious bidness to you? LOL b1tch please i'm not looking through your 4000 posts to find those hate posts

the fact you use the word ''pea brain'' let's me know your a soft ass ***** boy

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
                      your a good poster man

idk why you want me change my opinion on broner though if he does beat legitimate opposition i'll give his credit
                      Don't want you to change it....

I think he needs to step up to the plate but he's young and I will see what he has to offer at 135.

I think the expectations of him are very high because he's a loud mouth a hole who is c ocky and outspoken so people instantly want him to show and prove. Gary russel jr is older than broner and his resume isnt even as good as broners and nobody has expectations of him because he seems humble and introverted unlike the extroverted charismatic broner......
                      Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 08-01-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X