Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo Sports lists the top 25 most powerful people in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will see how good of a promoter 50 is with that list of no draws he has lmao

Comment

that list is about as stupid as the p4p list

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
        He got his promoters license he has signed Yuriorkis Gamboa, Andre Dirrell, Celestino Caballero, Billy Dib, and Zab Judah. He is best friends with the best Pound for Pound fighter in the world and has a net worth exceeding $250 million and has over 7 million twitter followers.

1. Getting a decent roster doesn't make you a legendary promoter, let alone a good one at best. Did he even actually promoted a single fight already?

2. Being best friends with the best boxer in the world doesn't make you a powerful name in the sport. I think Floyd's whores had been more close to him than 50.

3. His gazillion amount of money came from music industry, not boxing.

4. Twitter is the new Jesus Christ of this generation. Everyone confesses on Twitter. What does 7 million twitter followers translates to in terms of boxing accomplishments?

Comment

I think the most powerful people in boxing are the ones who aren't on the list, the behind the scene guys...

Comment

Leonard ellerbe? omg. wheres buboy? i cant believe 50 is inside top 5 instantly.. Arum is number 5? lol. he should be at number 2. he made Margarito fight without a license and what the hell is that? can 50 do that? NO. theres a lot of things 50 cant do that Arum can in boxing. Arum is like the visible Haymon. haymon hides but really pull every strings out there. Manny is top 10 most powerful persons in the world. and these guys dont even count there.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              We will see how good of a promoter 50 is with that list of no draws he has lmao
              Why you mad cause al haymon has both showtime and hbo in his palms and can get his fighters on both networks anytime?

Comment

most powerful people in boxing:

1. Don King

2. Don King

3. Bob Arum

4. Joe Cortez

and THEN Floyd Mayweather jr

Comment

Wait, when did TMT sign Judah?

Comment

bs list. I still dont like 50 being in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      bs list. I still dont like 50 being in boxing.
                      Why is that

Comment

Working...
                      X