Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am no fan of 50 Cent, but if TMT can appeal to younger people...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Oh brother you have me all wrong here. Apart from Katrina that goes for anyone. Even Mexicans with tats on their damn bald heads thinking it's cool and they want to complain why they can't get a job.
    To be fair our white president is the reason all the blacks who were in new Orleans wound up in h town. @bush

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      To be fair our white president is the reason all the blacks who were in new Orleans wound up in h town. @bush
      That was dumbass Gov Perry as well. I don't mind helping people in need but lot of those mofos and people now are "want" and not "need". Our govt has spoiled the fuck out of people man.

Oh well this is getting too off topic and I got to skype with my chick. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        That was dumbass Gov Perry as well. I don't mind helping people in need but lot of those mofos and people now are "want" and not "need". Our govt has spoiled the fuck out of people man.

Oh well this is getting too off topic and I got to skype with my chick. Peace.
        Skype wit your girl?

Comment

*********This thread needs to be closed because it was taken over by racist idiots. ******

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
            *********This thread needs to be closed because it was taken over by racist idiots. ******
            Too many people acting "******" in here

Comment

Too many people acting "******" in here
              lol

Yeah man I don't get how a positive thread can get turned into this sh** because a couple racist idiot haters smh Its pathetic to be honest

Comment

lol

Yeah man I don't get how a positive thread can get turned into this sh** because a couple racist idiot haters smh Its pathetic to be honest
                Another poster posted on this thread that many of the greatest fighters ever came from the ******......this is true, especially the old school fighters

Comment

Ross ain't no boss.....50 is a real boss. Ross is just a def jam artist what outside of music endeavors does Ross have his hands in?

If Ross fans dont like 50 they damn sure like Floyd mayweather.....All young urban youth love mayweather. He came from nothing to the highest paid athlete in sports, every urban child's dream. 50 came from nothing and is now worth over 100 million dollars. Rick Ross is just a rap artist.

50 doesn't need to drop albums As he has already sold over 30 million records....how many has Ross sold? He is about to drop his 5th album, 50s first album sold more than all of Ross album combined. Ross is a correctional officer turned pretend drug kingpin but he's still a pawn on def jam records
                  what are you talking about?nothing you said shows that 50 will bring in the younger urban fan base which is what i said .

Comment

lol

I strongly dislike race baiting and racial projection.

Racism is an outdated horrible destructive belief system and someone loosely throwing out the "Racist" label is highly offensive. I havent seen anything in this thread that resembles racism.

Comment

use "******" as an adjective

One bit of slang that I find annoying, and that I'm hearing more and more often from NON BLACKS these days, is the conversion of a particular noun, "******," into an adjective....I'm not a grammar cop, so it's not the "incorrect" usage of "******" as an adjective that bothers me...I just think that since the noun brings to most American minds stereotypical images of exclusively non-white urban areas, the non-black use of it as an adjective is racist....since the noun also denotes an impoverished urban area, and the people I hear using it as an adjective are mostly middle- and upper-middle class non-black folks, it's also classist.

ask yourself why, when non-blacks use the word "******" to describe another person's clothing or accessories, or their car or something about the way they're acting--why don't they use the words "trashy" or "trailer park" instead?

It's true that those words, which bring to mind classist notions of "white trash" or "rednecks," sometimes don't fit, because what's being described conjures up for the speaker certain stereotypes about black people, instead of stereotypes about poor non-black people....but that specifically "black" connection is often only there in what's being described because the speaker is using the word "******," instead of "trashy" or "trailer park."...there's nothing especially black about fixing things with duct tape, for instance, or eating inexpensive foods, or otherwise saving or stretching a buck....So why say "******" for such things, instead of something else?

Comment

Working...
                      X