Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am no fan of 50 Cent, but if TMT can appeal to younger people...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
    He was a success in 2006.

No one gives a **** about 50 Cent now. He knows that, this is why he's getting into boxing promotion cause he's BFF with Floyd.

Floyd is a major draw in boxing so 50 as a business man will take advantage of this connection.

Smart move by him.

I believe this "TMT" will be a success for him.
    No he already did what he had to do in the music game, he doesn't need to do music. His movie production company just got 200 million dollars. His first album sold over ten million records. Most artist will never sell 10 million records in lifetime and he did it with one album.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      A lot of boxers grew up in the ghetto....and how many act ghetto like Broner? Not many.
      It's called being a product of your environment....do you know how many ghettos are in Mexico? Do all Mexicans act ghetto? ...as a matter of fact what is acting ghetto? I know white boys and Asian kids who grew up in suburbia in rich homes and act more "ghetto" than people who actually grew up in the ghetto.

I'm from Los Angeles California and grew up in the hood with Mexicans and blacks and we all grew up in gangster rap. My mother and father were from the same area and grew up on soul music....

Ali acted ghetto and was racist...nobody brings that up tho
      Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-30-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        It's called being a product of your environment....do you know how many ghettos are in Mexico? Do all Mexicans act ghetto? ...as a matter of fact what is acting ghetto? I know white boys and Asian kids who grew up in suburbia in rich homes and act more "ghetto" than people who actually grew up in the ghetto.

I'm from Los Angeles California and grew up in the hood with Mexicans and blacks and we all grew up in gangster rap. My mother and father were from the same area and grew up on soul music....

Ali was loud and annoyingbut he wasn't ghetto. Even Floyd isn't overly ghetto.

Rios and Broner act ghetto....Broner acts the ghettoist

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

Ali said, if you whites don't want us blacks around, give us land. Made sense to me. Nation of Islam was racist though. Then again that era was racist from all sides.

Comment

Broner reminds me of numerous young, Mexican, Asian and black kids from this young generation in southern Cali....it doesn't bother me at all. I've seen tons of kids like him before.

Ali was a country boy, they are different than Midwest, west coast or east coast ghetto
            Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-30-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

To be honest, 50 Cent isn't even ghetto. I haven't really seen him act ghetto since his G-Unit days. I mean, I've seen him talk **** like Floyd talks ****. But as far as ghetto? Nope.

Comment

Great!! More of the moronic bling bling fans that nuthug anyone with PPVs. I rather prefer boxing to dig itself deeper than that crap.

Comment

Fernando Vargas was ghetto as hell but I bet you didn't have a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Great!! More of the moronic bling bling fans that nuthug anyone with PPVs. I rather prefer boxing to dig itself deeper than that crap.
                    Says the guy from the ghetto that is Houston texas Foh

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Fernando Vargas was ghetto as hell but I bet you didn't have a problem with that.
                      Why wouldn't I?

Comment

Working...
                      X