No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Outlines Business Plan, Vision of TMT Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    "Appeal To Younger Demographic"...yeah Boxing DESPERATELY NEEDS THAT! The young fans are a lot more into MMA then they are Boxing
    MMA keeps recyclying the same old fighters again and again and the cards on Fox have been horrible

Comment

First of all MMA is the lamest sport in the world and will soon die out. Who wants to watch the lame gay guys grap each others croch and rolling around looking like idiots ???? SOON NOBODY !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by allupnem View Post
        Why would anyone sign with Mayweather who clearly has a ******** issue and tax issues? If he has these troubles with his own money why in the hell would you let him near your money or be in charge of your career
        TMT is a promotion company, not the managers, not there accountant.
        I wound have no problem signing with them that's for sure

Comment

People have to realize that TMT, will be doing just fine I am almost sure of it. Floyd works with Al Haymon, who I am sure would have some ties and advice for the TMT. 50 Cent is a savy Business man, he got a 10 movie deal for $200 mil for his Cheetah vision, not to mention his vitamin water, head phones, video games, g-unit clothing and his website thisis50. Floyd now pays GBP A flat flee to promote his fights so he being a boxer and the highest paid athlete this year, has to know something about organizing events and promoting.

I know those who dislike Floyd as a person, from what they see on TV want to see this new venture fail. But I will tell you, your going to be highly disappointed. Call them all the names in the book, but ****** is one you can't. And with Floyd being that close with the Watsons, Ellerbie, and Al Haymon they have play of fighters in the work.

I understand why people hate so much, but TMT should be around for a while.

Comment

I'm still not sure this thing is going to work but if it produces a Mayweather-Pacquiao bout then it is a success.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
              TMT is a promotion company, not the managers, not there accountant.
              I wound have no problem signing with them that's for sure
              If he's involved in any decision making process then it is a problem. If he's shaky with his money he will also be shaky with others. I would never sign with anybody who has a ******** issue

Comment

Originally posted by allupnem View Post
                MMA keeps recyclying the same old fighters again and again and the cards on Fox have been horrible
                DON'T MATTER...they still have more young fans then BOXING at the moment!

Comment

I'm excited about the potential here.

Comment

I admire Fitty's vision. I highly support this movement if they deliver in what they promise. One thing I immediately see being improved is a much richer advertising of fights. Just imagine the ads in prints and major networks, they'll bring them to a whole 'nother level. They've got a lot of potential.

Comment

50 is not the sharpest tool in the shed. For 50 to try and say that, they want to make a 4-5 card main event like MMA.....NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Reason being is that UFC has a central body that calls the shots. Boxing is just a mess of steamy hot dog s with politics and bodies in every state. For everyone else who thinks this has a remote chance of being a GBP or TR....you would fail in the stock market with such short near sighted vision. The difference is that Oscar was bigger than Manny, Floyd, or 50 could ever be. Oscar attracted new watchers (mainly women) that created an interest in the sport. No, 50 will not bring any new fans. Hes more irrelevant in music today than former Cowboys RB Tashard Choice.

I was in sales for some years (auto), and the old saying..."everyone wants to be sold", but geez.....Its funny how easy some idiots are sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X