No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sosa-Ikehara Early Results: Roman Tops Jardon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sosa-Ikehara Early Results: Roman Tops Jardon

By Jake Donovan - Edgar Sosa remains in the hunt for another shot at the flyweight title. The diminutive puncher stays active as he takes on Shigetaki Ikehara in the main event Saturday evening in Leon, Mexico.

In the televised co-feature, battle-tested journeyman Miguel 'Mickey' Roman scored a minor upset in taking a split decision over free-swinging Dante 'Crazy' Jardon in their 10-round bout. [Click Here To Read More]

Roman isn't that bad he gave Fortuna a tough outing and if you go by those theories it just bolsters Fortuna and the quality of opposition he's faced so far

Comment

Ikehara was prepping for the dramatic comeback KO. His corner screwed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
        Ikehara was prepping for the dramatic comeback KO. His corner screwed him.
        obviously...........

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          obviously...........
          your gimmick is based around a character with dreams of incest. don't try to troll me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            your gimmick is based around a character with dreams of incest. don't try to troll me bro.
            your gimmick is based on boxers none care about. don't try to troll me bro
            Last edited by Snake...; 07-29-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

your gimmick is based on boxers no one cares about. don't try to troll me bro
              I care. Japanese boxing is at a great point today. Many truly excellent fighters around. They ignore the BS politics of the fifty nine different governing bodies too, and only recognise the WBC and WBA. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                I care. Japanese boxing is at a great point today. Many truly excellent fighters around. They ignore the BS politics of the fifty nine different governing bodies too, and only recognise the WBC and WBA. I love it.
                Excellent boxing analysis.

Comment

your gimmick is based on boxers none care about. don't try to troll me bro
                  Agreed.

+rep

Comment

Working...
                  X