Exclusive interview: Bob arum speaks on 50 cent and tmt promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive interview: Bob arum speaks on 50 cent and tmt promotions

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/590029068?-1000

INTERESTING! Not sure why I expected Arum to be more negative towards a new Promotion Company...I was wrong!

Comment

Hmm. Interesting.

Comment

Looks like Arum is ready to cash-out on Manny. I wouldn't be surprised if the fight finally happened. A shame though, the fight has lost too much of its luster.

Comment

Lol he's never going to sit down to make the fight.... Besides, people have moved on already

Comment

Ya fights not happening and personally I don't care and wouldnt be sad to never hear it mentioned again.

Comment

That was a quote not an interview

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Looks like Arum is ready to cash-out on Manny. I wouldn't be surprised if the fight finally happened. A shame though, the fight has lost too much of its luster.
                Still the biggest fight in boxing by far

Comment

Haven't read the article yet and let me guess, he wishes 50 Cent well and good luck? And possibly talks about working together? Am I correct?

EDIT: So I was pretty much right.

And you people believe him? He's probably pissed as **** about TMT tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Haven't read the article yet and let me guess, he wishes 50 Cent well and good luck? And possibly talks about working together? Am I correct?

EDIT: So I was pretty much right.

And you people believe him? He's probably pissed as **** about TMT tbh.
                    how is he pissed? As long as 50 decent doesnt steal his fighters (like Oscar) why would Bob care

Bob will stay on his side of the fence, 50 on his. separate but equal

Comment

Working...
                    X