Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogogo got the first half of rd 3, he was boxing very clean, landing nice jabs and rights, and not getting hit, mid way his mouth guard fellout and then it all changed, more pressure was applied on him and he was gassed.

i had it at a tie, but the bull**** 2nd KD in round 2 was unfair, so he got the win for me

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      lool no British fighter is geting beating on points here. I know it was close but i had The ukranian winning just.
      So the brit got a majority decision

Comment

• Very close fight that, could of gone either way.
        Great display from Ogogo as he wasn't given much of a chance going into that fight.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 08-02-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• the ukrainian certainly deserved the final decision, which was decided on the same principals as a pro fight, as i understand: effective aggression, ring generalship and defence.

hartel up now. i liked him a lot in the last round.

Comment

• Typical hometown win

I dont understand how the count back could have been tied

Comment

• I thought the Ukranian won a clear close decision. But its hard to win a close decision against a hometown fighter.

Not taking anything away from Ogogo. He looked solid.

Comment

• The German fighter looking strong so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  the ukrainian certainly deserved the final decision, which was decided on the same principals as a pro fight, as i understand: effective aggression, ring generalship and defence.

hartel up now. i liked him a lot in the last round.
                  I've honestly never heard of a tied countback and what the system is for "Asking the judges who they think won"

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I've honestly never heard of a tied countback and what the system is for "Asking the judges who they think won"
                    Does seem pretty unfair. Then again the whole way the AM's fights are scored is B******t.

Comment

• Another fighter from Azerbaijan coming up next. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X