Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy from Kaz looks like Vitali and fights like him, very impressive movement from a HW

Terrific ring generalship, 14-4 scores are rare
    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 08-01-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Even if he's dead, things will remain the same
      u can see the future or what?

Comment

yup. once you submit to something and build your way of life around being opressed then guys just take turns raping your people

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          u can see the future or what?
          I do, want the lotto #s?

And the mexican dude wont get robbed, he'll get thoroughly outboxed

Comment

That's what Im expecting.

But his brother did say he would be willing to deal with the US once he's in power. (And he won't be in FULL power till Fidel is COMPLETELY gone.)

And like I said, I don't believe one ounce of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              the judges are bound to be influenced by the crowd, every punch that lands they cheer...so Jousha will always be at an advantage..

The fight was too close, i thought Savon won, i had Jousha up in round 1, round 2 i had Savon, but it could have been a tie and round 3 i had Savon, but like i said home advantage plays a part, like it or not

Savon didnt dominate, he pipped to the post, but that wasnt enough
              Same with fighters such as Pacquiao. Even shots he misses are scored. The judges are pressured into scoring for the hometown fighters, but they should see passed that. These are peoples careers at stake. And the right decision should be made regardless..

That's just boxing for you though. That said, I still do not condone these absurd decisions. Boxing should be scored fairly - but nothing is fair in this world. No justice. There is no justice in this world. And that's life. It's a part of life.

Props to Savon. I wish the lad well. He looks promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                I wouldnt get to confident, Jousha has beat some stiff competition before

Zhang packs a punch and so does Dychko, but they arent slick or use the ring like Savon. All these remaining contenders are very stiff big guys, so you can expect more heavy blows and nobody will be running around the ring.
                Unless they knock him out Joshua wins via robbery. Hopefully Zhang can pull it off. He's 6'7, strong, a good boxer and a southpaw with a punch.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                This guy from Kaz looks like Vitali and fights like him, very impressive movement from a HW
                Dychko's lower body and movement is alot more athletic. It's unbelievable how light he is on his feet for a HW in general. When you factor in that he's 6'9 its crazy.

Comment

• guy has a marvelous jab...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                    Dychko's lower body and movement is alot more athletic. It's unbelievable how light he is on his feet for a HW in general. When you factor in that he's 6'9 its crazy.
                    Its crazy how mobile he is, most MWs dont move like that. A guy to look out for

Comment

And the mexican dude wont get robbed, he'll get thoroughly outboxed
                      I don't know about that... he just beat Yunusov

Comment

Working...
                      X