Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ksan View Post
    And the "majority" of you GB ****s, always defending the ****ing robberies

Like the Savon one and now the Cammarelle fight
    I've never defended a British boxer getting a bad decision. I hate the majority of British boxers. Anyone who know's me will tell you that.

Stop crying you foreign bastard. You'll be ill.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChinChecker View Post
      This guys 32 years old. **** him.

It should all be guys like Ivan and Joshua.

Ivan is the future, so is Joshua. Why should we care about some 32 year old? Who's never gonna turn pro? I'm confused? I thought this was a site for boxing fans, not a site for Olympic fans?
      Hahaha so you are telling me it's ok for them to robbed Cammarelle because he will not turn pro.

GTFO out of here

This thread is "Olympic Boxing Discussion"

Comment

• Joshua Olympic Gold Medallist and World Championship silver medallist.

Vastine and Beterbiyev will disagree with you guys acting as if the Ukrainians didn't get gifts this tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flux View Post
          Joshua Olympic Gold Medallist and World Championship silver medallist.

Vastine and Beterbiyev will disagree with you guys acting as if the Ukrainians didn't get gifts this tournament.
          I have never defended Usyk, not a fan of him, and I'm a fan of Beterbiev.

But at least Usyk beat Russo fair and square in a close fight

Joshua needed 2 robberies to win his Gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            I've never defended a British boxer getting a bad decision. I hate the majority of British boxers. Anyone who know's me will tell you that.

hes mexican,Show sum respect.Or things can get ugly real fast

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChinChecker View Post
              Savon would have been brutally knocked out if it was a pro fight.

Dude Savon have NO CHIN. None. I am a chin checker. I know about chins.

Trust me. Look at my avatar
              You should check Joshua's chin because that guy will definetly will get checked at the Pro ranks haha

I hope that my boy Dillion Whyte will be the first to do it, and Savon will destroy Joshua in a pro fight, if he was toying with him at the amateurs just imagine without headgear... poor joshua lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                I'll be surprised if it's overturned.
                Never will it be overturned

AIBA just collecting $500 fee protest from the Italians who have no money in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                  Ukraine got 5 medals more than the UK even with you robbing Khytrov who would have won another if not for your garbage glass jawed Ogogo. 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze with Gvozdyk and Khytrov being robbed. You guys only won 1 lol
                  A ****ty back water country like the Ukraine gets 5 medals more than the UK with our vast resources and you call us corrupt. Laughable.

Maybe the judges are just inept. In any case, in light of all the hate team GB has received throughout this Olympics, we're due a robbery or two.

And why are people so insecure regarding GB? It's frightening how people actively root for us to perform badly. Jealousy is a funny thing I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                    What's everyones thoughts on Serik Sapiyev's performance? I though he was outstanding.
                    I agree.

He'd be a good choice for the Val Barker trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post

Foreign bastard, haha that's the best you got?

Common son you can do better haha

Comment

Working...
                      X