Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V. close.

I had it even.

Comment

• Love how all the foreign ****s are saying British boxing is corrupt when they're countries are just as bad lol.

As a Brit, I thought Joshua only just lost that Final but you know what.. He got the result. It's as simple as that.

We can cry all we want but it won't matter.

Comment

• The italians have protested against the loss, it's currently being reviewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          You're all a bunch of hypocrites.

You'd turn your head the other way if a decision was favourable to one of your fighters. No Briton won a medal via a robbery.

The Joshua decision was very fortunate, it was never a clear fight for the Italian but I felt he won. I don't think it's possible for anyone to taint the countback system unless they were spamming it every time his arm flinched.

This is funny coming from a bunch of brits who are balls deep on fighters that get beat 2X yet wins a gold medal and we are hypocrites? None of your fighters get robbed while like 10 of your fighters win on robberies yet we're hypocrites

"Joshua decision was very fortune" good one

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            I'm glad we robbed you bro. All the gold are ours haha.

And LOL at Eastern Europeans and Russians complaining of British corruption.

When we send our spies to your country and murder people with radioactive material you have the right to complain.
            Ukraine got 5 medals more than the UK even with you robbing Khytrov who would have won another if not for your garbage glass jawed Ogogo. 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze with Gvozdyk and Khytrov being robbed. You guys only won 1 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              The italians have protested against the loss, it's currently being reviewed.
              Hopefully justice will prevail.

Comment

• This guys 32 years old. **** him.

It should all be guys like Ivan and Joshua.

Ivan is the future, so is Joshua. Why should we care about some 32 year old? Who's never gonna turn pro? I'm confused? I thought this was a site for boxing fans, not a site for Olympic fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  Love how all the foreign ****s are saying British boxing is corrupt when they're countries are just as bad lol.

As a Brit, I thought Joshua only just lost that Final but you know what.. He got the result. It's as simple as that.

We can cry all we want but it won't matter.
                  And the "majority" of you GB ****s, always defending the ****ing robberies

Like the Savon one and now the Cammarelle fight

Comment

• It was good to see Vasyl Lomachenko win. Obvious he would but good none the less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Same reason 8-5 wasnt. Not that i count punches per se but going on what I saw. The first round was even, second maybe 1 or 2 up for the Italian and last maybe 1 or 2 up for the Brit.
                      I agree, i dont think it should have been a 3 point gap going into the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                      X