Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main things id like to see changed on amateur/Olympic boxing is

1. Scoring system: simply ridiculous. Make it like the pros

2. Allow fighters to wear their nations colors in the Olympics, c'mon

3. All the tiny rules that make no sense. Coaches who trained pros cannot be in a fighters corner within a year of trainer a pro....wtf

Comment

• I had it a draw.None of them to win.

Comment

• taylor messed up the final round, but i think he did enough in the first two for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Hope ramirez does good
          When's he fighting?

I'm missing all the fighters I've liked out for, except Joey Diaz jr

Comment

• Some of these guys are proper brawlers and look ****.

Comment

• The Lithuanian has a style much more suited to the pros, he could get out boxed but his style is perfect for breaking guys down. I also like how he comes in, even if he is a bit square.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                When's he fighting?

Think in a couple of fights he should be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  The Lithuanian has a style much more suited to the pros, he could get out boxed but his style is perfect for breaking guys down. I also like how he comes in, even if he is a bit square.
                  Do u think he fights like mike tyson?

Comment

Main things id like to see changed on amateur/Olympic boxing is

1. Scoring system: simply ridiculous. Make it like the pros

2. Allow fighters to wear their nations colors in the Olympics, c'mon

3. All the tiny rules that make no sense. Coaches who trained pros cannot be in a fighters corner within a year of trainer a pro....wtf
                    The reason why they switched to their atrocious scoring system in the first place was because the professional scoring system they originally used proved corrupt. You have astonishingly bad scores in the pros nowadays; the Olympics have not been immune. The last straw was Roy Jones Jr.'s mind-boggling robbery at the 1988 Seoul games, when he lost to the hometown fighter. The judges were suspended in the aftermath of that travesty.

The "tiny rule" you cite is indeed silly. Any more examples?

Comment

When's he fighting?

2 more fights afther this one,

http://www.london2012.com/boxing/sch...y/all-day.html

Comment

Working...
                      X