Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will finally get a superheavyweight division it appears.

The days of Wlad/Chambers Vitali/Adamek are over.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
      Dychko is beating Joshua up.

Comment

• Good win by Joshua, he fought really well.

Dychko has movement, but he doesn't have the strenght of Vitali, Vitali is miles ahead of Dychko.

Joshua surprised me, he beat fair and square the chinese and Dychko.

But I can't stop thinking that Savon should be here, instead of Joshua.

Comment

• I been backing my boy Joshua from the start I told everyone he would beat him in a close fight. And people were claiming the kaz fighter was the next big heavyweight. I'm a big believer in Joshua and I believe both these 2 will be big players in the pro future

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            We will finally get a superheavyweight division it appears.

The days of Wlad/Chambers Vitali/Adamek are over.
            Well Boystov, Andy Ruiz, Haye, Arreola and many smallish Hw's will give them hell, you will see.

Just look at Russo beating much bigger men, Bigger doesn't mean better.

Comment

• So do you guys think that Joshua can beat Cammarelle and take the gold?

Comment

• Originally posted by ksan View Post
                Well Boystov, Andy Ruiz, Haye, Arreola and many smallish Hw's will give them hell, you will see.

Just look at Russo beating much bigger men, Bigger doesn't mean better.
                yea maybe now, but in 3-4 years time, these guys will be the real deal, most of the other pros will be retired, maybe WLad will be around

Jousha has potential, as does Dyc then we have other big HW's such as Price, Chisora is still young and i'm sure there is more talent coming through in the HWs

Comment

• oh ok I see Cammarelle is HW, who is Joshua fighting?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBaLL View Post
                    oh ok I see Cammarelle is HW, who is Joshua fighting?
                    Cammarelle is a super heavy.

IMO, Joshua should win. Camarelle was looking past it up until tonight's great performance.

It might have been the last flash of greatness from a brilliant amateur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      I been backing my boy Joshua from the start I told everyone he would beat him in a close fight. And people were claiming the kaz fighter was the next big heavyweight. I'm a big believer in Joshua and I believe both these 2 will be big players in the pro future
                      I watched the Evans fight but can't believe I forgot about this fight. How did it go down? Worthy winner?

Comment

Working...
                      X