No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    what time is jose ramirez fight tommorow?
    1pm pst/4:00pm est

Comment

• Holy **** did you see that Algerian coach slap the **** out of him and smacking him on the head? After a boxing fight the last thing I wanna feel is someone smacking me on the head.

Comment

• the Olympic Coverage is absolutely HORRIBLE on NBC too much going on at the same time, I don't know which is live or which is tape delayed lol

Comment

• Not too boast or anything but the Olympic coverage over here is amazing. It's on the main channel and all you gotta do is push a lil red button on the remote control and you can watch any of the live sports of your choice!

Simply Amazing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Not too boast or anything but the Olympic coverage over here is amazing. It's on the main channel and all you gotta do is push a lil red button on the remote control and you can watch any of the live sports of your choice!

Simply Amazing!!
            oh ****...THANKS! lol I wasn't even aware of that Menu hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ksan View Post
              Yep, they have been improving a lot, Ecuadorians and Brasileiros.

Ecuador got 7 fighters at the Olympics and I believe Brazil got 7 too, they are now the powerhouses of boxing in South America... after them Venezuela, Colombia and Argentina.

This is my favorite Ecuadorian
              Oh snap, good stuff man. Gotta keep an eye out.

Comment

• If you're in Europe you can watch the Olympics in HD on your PS3 for free. Check your channels menu.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                  I've never seen him fight. He's young so maybe this doesn't mean much, but I read he's been stopped a couple of times (of course that doesn't necessarily mean knocked out).
                  Here is Savon's KO over Yoka and his stoppage loss to Medzhidov.

Medzhidov is the cousin of pro HW prospect Abdusalamov.

Comment

• F**K i fell asleep right before the Gausha fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Here is Savon's KO over Yoka and his stoppage loss to Medzhidov.

Medzhidov is the cousin of pro HW prospect Abdusalamov.

thanks man!

sidenote I hate those standing 8 counts after a guy simply lands a hard shot

Comment

Working...
                      X