Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Worse: Pacquiao draining Cotto by 2 lbs, Or Ward draining Dawson by 7 lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Deserve is the wrong.wordz but chosen wisely by YOU!

Floyd came in 2 lbs over their agreement, and paid Marquez 600k.

Cotto came in 2 lbs under, and got an ass whipping. I thought 2 lbs didn't make a difference?
    And your point is?

Make up your mind troll, does 2 lbs make a difference or not? Does draining 2 lbs worse than draining 7lbs from your normal weight class?

Plain and basic common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
      Floyd fought ODLH and Cotto at 154, why would he only want to fight Sergio at 150? Please stop your hypocrisy.
      Didn't Serg challenge Floyd and Pac at 150? Hypocrisy? Your boxing rep was built that way with your phony answers, lmao!

Comment

And your point is?

Make up your mind troll, does 2 lbs make a difference or not? Does draining 2 lbs worse than draining 7lbs from your normal weight class?

Plain and basic common sense.
        You mean I have to answer you, lmao. Troll.

Comment

Deserve is the wrong.wordz but chosen wisely by YOU!

Floyd came in 2 lbs over their agreement, and paid Marquez 600k.

Cotto came in 2 lbs under, and got an ass whipping. I thought 2 lbs didn't make a difference?
          2 lbs below your red line limit will make a huge difference to your performance , 2 lbs over will make little difference , its about the body and its limits on being dehydrated and muscle wasting to make a weight .

Going up will NEVER hurt you like going under your threshold where its crash and burn .

The big joke is the numbers are really irrelevant , its the effect of those numbers on the individual , everybody has a threshold of how low they can go before it really hurts them , for a superfight ODH was the worst case Ive seen .

Comment

Floyd fought ODLH and Cotto at 154, why would he only want to fight Sergio at 150? Please stop your hypocrisy.
            Floyd answered a reporter on a direct question for 150 , he has never said he would not fight Sergio at 154 , best get the perspective right .

Comment

Didn't Serg challenge Floyd and Pac at 150? Hypocrisy? Your boxing rep was built that way with your phony answers, lmao!
              Yes, and your point is? Oscar also challenged Pac right? Stop contradicting yourself, this was your last argument:

Pac came up to 147lbs to fight Dlh, but fought Cotto at 145? Why? That one lb, Cotto weighed in at146 Clottey bull**** doesn't fly with true boxing fans.
              So i quoted you with :
              You're bashing Pac for fighting ODLH at 147 then why fight at 145 with COTTO but then you defend floyd who fought twice already at 154 and now will only fight Sergio at 150.

Regardless of who called who, you are a hypocrit. I'm done with you troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                2 lbs below your red line limit will make a huge difference to your performance , 2 lbs over will make little difference , its about the body and its limits on being dehydrated and muscle wasting to make a weight .

Going up will NEVER hurt you like going under your threshold where its crash and burn .

The big joke is the numbers are really irrelevant , its the effect of those numbers on the individual , everybody has a threshold of how low they can go before it really hurts them , for a superfight ODH was the worst case Ive seen .
                They're trolling, and I'm having fun at the expense of their stupidity. They don't care if they're wrong. They just want a rise out of you.

Comment

Yes, and your point is? Oscar also challenged Pac right? Stop contradicting yourself, this was your last argument:

So i quoted you with :

You're bashing Pac for fighting ODLH at 147 then why fight at 145 with COTTO but then you defend floyd who fought twice already at 154 and now will only fight Sergio at 150.

Regardless of who called who, you are a hypocrit. I'm done with you troll.
                  I never bashed Pacquiao for fighting Dlh moron. That's how ******ed you are, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Floyd answered a reporter on a direct question for 150 , he has never said he would not fight Sergio at 154 , best get the perspective right .
                    Fact: He said he will fight Sergio at 150.
                    Fact: He never said he will fight Sergio at 154.

You can correct me if i'm wrong though.

Comment

• The reason why the interviewer asked Floyd if he'd fight Martinez at 150 was because Pacman said he'd fight Martinez at 150 & when Martinez said he'd do it, Pacman scurried down to 147 & demanded the fight there.

Comment

Working...
                      X