No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Yeah why not. I think Cotto would have earned his right to a rematch by beating a fighter like Canelo.
    Yea, I can see it happening. Even tho he (Canelo) just lost (hypothetically speaking) there's no doubt he would get a straight title shot with K-9. While the other guys at 154 just sit around trying to bust their asses for the title shot they well deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Cotto tards have no room to talk about Canelo/Lopez match up if they praise Cotto/Bradley.
      Like clockwork...surprised you didn't get the first post

I still don't know what's the problem with Cotto/Bradley...hell Bradley said he'd love to fight Cotto @ 154.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Yea, I can see it happening. Even tho he (Canelo) just lost (hypothetically speaking) there's no doubt he would get a straight title shot with K-9. While the other guys at 154 just sit around trying to bust their asses for the title shot they well deserve.
        Ring Magazine reporting K9 will likely fight Trout later this year in a unification bout. I would take trout in a landslide in that fight.

And Trout would be a very difficult style matchup for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Like clockwork...surprised you didn't get the first post

I still don't know what's the problem with Cotto/Bradley...hell Bradley said he'd love to fight Cotto @ 154.
          Wats the problem with canelo fighting lopez then?Only cotto can
          do it not canelo?Like fans say theres other jmw to fight,Why dont
          cotto fight them?

Comment

Pacfan's praying for Bradley not fighting Cotto at 154 cause Pacfan's will find themselves in a huge delema.

They can't root for Cotto, cause if Cotto beats Bradley then it will look bad on Pac since Pac got schooled by Bradley.

If Bradley Schools Cotto at 154, then it will make Pac look like a punk by Pac refusing to fight Cotto at 154 while Pac being bigger then Bradley.

What will the Pacfans do if Bradley fights Cotto at 154

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Ring Magazine reporting K9 will likely fight Trout later this year in a unification bout. I would take trout in a landslide in that fight.

And Trout would be a very difficult style matchup for Canelo.
              That would be even worst. If Canelo ends up fighting the winner of Trout/K9 for not 1 belt but 2! This is all hypothetically speaking that he loses to Cotto and Cotto rematches Floyd of course. But can't put **** past Canelo and Golden Boy tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                Why Bradley? That would be lame.
                Exactly. That would be a boring fight. Canelo vs Cotto all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Pacfan's praying for Bradley not fighting Cotto at 154 cause Pacfan's will find themselves in a huge delema.

They can't root for Cotto, cause if Cotto beats Bradley then it will look bad on Pac since Pac got schooled by Bradley.

If Bradley Schools Cotto at 154, then it will make Pac look like a punk by Pac refusing to fight Cotto at 154 while Pac being bigger then Pac.

What will the Pacfans do if Bradley fights Cotto at 154
                  The Pacquiao fight proves that Cotto will outclass - and possibly stop - Timothy Bradley, considering how Pacquiao was able to completely outclass him. He has a better chance of stopping Bradley than Pacquiao because it'll be even further up in weight for Bradley, against a guy who can punch. Bradley's complete lack of power will be an even bigger problem above 150lbs.

Bradley unfortunately can't school ****. I actually I bought into some of the pre-fight hype, but Bradley really did get somewhat exposed and in my opinion he's another clear case of a fighter who will lose when he steps up to the elite level. Or, loses but robs the elite fighter... I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    The Pacquiao fight proves that Cotto will outclass - and possibly stop - Timothy Bradley, considering how Pacquiao was able to completely outclass him. He has a better chance of stopping Bradley than Pacquiao because it'll be even further up in weight for Bradley, against a guy who can punch. Bradley's complete lack of power will be an even bigger problem above 150lbs.

Bradley unfortunately can't school ****. I actually I bought into some of the pre-fight hype, but Bradley really did get somewhat exposed and in my opinion he's another clear case of a fighter who will lose when he steps up to the elite level. Or, loses but robs the elite fighter... I guess.
                    Who of note at 154lb has Cotto KO'd??I have one better,who of note has Cotto ever KO'd??Like it or not Bradley is an elite fighter..He will negate Cotto's power..Cotto will have to find another way to beat Bradley,Pac did not outclass Bradley..That is absurd...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Wats the problem with canelo fighting lopez then?Only cotto can
                      do it not canelo?Like fans say theres other jmw to fight,Why dont
                      cotto fight them?
                      Everybody always looking for a way to validate Canelo.
                      How about this?
                      Who's more profitable for the third best selling PPV seller right now? Any other WW or Canelo/Bradley?
                      Canelo is still an unproven Champion being dubbed the man to beat Mayweather.. which is one of the biggest jokes i've ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X