No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    He weighed more in the ring though. Those numbers certainly don't lie.
    Thats what am saying. Am I suppose to deny present numbers and go with the numbers from ten years ago. Come on. If Bradley had a choice, he would have prefered fighting Manny at 140. So why would the supposely smaller guy(Manny) want the fight at a higher weight if his oppenent is the bigger man?.

Comment

Who are "us idiots"? I don't even know WTF you're talking about with criticizing fights due to size. And because I'm defending Miguel Cotto I'm sucking his nuts eh? At least I don't defend a cheater nor do I ever hate on good fighters because they come from a country I don't like.

As for Tim Bradley, yeah not in his pro, but he has in the amateurs.
      Idiots - Fanboys.

The same people who are criticizing Canelo fighting Lopez over size are the same ones praising this. Yes you're sucking his nuts HARD.

This is the pro leagues son. That's a pathetic excuse!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        I mean, Cotto rehydrates to 160 right? why didnt he move up and fight Martinez when he called him out a few months back? didn't he use some b.s. excuse that Martinez wasn't a draw? as if Timmy is a much bigger one
        The funny thing is that some of those Kneetards that were saying Martinez isn't a draw are saying that Cotto will move up to fight Martinez if he beats Chavez. These guys are are Flomo level of love for a damn boxer. SMH!!!

Comment

im using your same logic when your talking about rehydration weights. And you already went off topic when bringing up my nationality. I'm mexican but could care less about Canelo or even Chavez Jr.
          He brought up Margarito too. He is trying to sound all credible and shit lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            The funny thing is that some of those Kneetards that were saying Martinez isn't a draw are saying that Cotto will move up to fight Martinez if he beats Chavez. These guys are are Flomo level of love for a damn boxer. SMH!!!
            I think you need to settle down there before you pop a vein. The notion that Lopez is equal to Bradley is just ******ed to me and in this thread alone it shows people are actually liking the idea of Bradley-Cotto except for you and Cuah. Go figure.

Comment

• IMO a Bradley fight would be worthless. Canelo would be a better fight & would sell more, but I don't see Alvarez bei h ready by December.

Comment

• a fight with canelo at msg

Comment

I think you need to settle down there before you pop a vein. The notion that Lopez is equal to Bradley is just ******ed to me and in this thread alone it shows people are actually liking the idea of Bradley-Cotto except for you and Cuah. Go figure.
                  You're the one thinking that they're on the same level, not me. It's the hypocrisy of the weights that I'm talking about. I don't care how good Bradley is, he's moving up TWO divisions just like Lopez. You're trying to sugar coat it.

They're are several who don't like Bradley vs Cotto either. Look up the thread about Bradley saying he'd fight Cotto, you will see it's not only us two.

Comment

im using your same logic when your talking about rehydration weights. And you already went off topic when bringing up my nationality. I'm mexican but could care less about Canelo or even Chavez Jr.
                    Yeah, it's all just a big coincidence that all the people itt hating on Cotto are Mexicans.

Lol at Bradley and Josesito being just about the same. You're all hatazz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                      Yeah, it's all just a big coincidence that all the people itt hating on Cotto are Mexicans.

Lol at Bradley and Josesito being just about the same. You're all hatazz.

And all the ones hating on Canelo are PR right? See it can go both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X