No announcement yet.

[New Video] Guerrero and Aydin fight at the weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Sloppy fights are part of boxing..Yordan imo(and I respect yours as well)was making the fight ugly because he was trying to work inside..Guerrero was as much to blame for the style of that fight then Yordan was..Guerrero wanted out of the fight bro..I don't care his reasoning,that's what I saw(and did not like)so I feel my questions about his heart(so to say)is legit...
    Their styles were a horrible match, I wasn't giving Guerrero a pass for why it was ugly, but that was the situation he was in.

So you are saying you don't care about his reasoning then put reasoning on him that suits your view. You do realize saying he wanted out of the fight is reasoning implying he was afraid, in the second round of a fight that was pretty even. He absolutely could not have been worried about the huge gash over his eye getting much worse, completely changing a likely outcome~ yea right

You are drawing way to much from a single situation, it is called making a mountain out of a mole hill~
    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 07-27-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      I'm pulling for Guerrero. He's been slowly winning me over as a fan with his past few fights. Hope he doesn't disappoint.
      It is 2012 after all. =/
      Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      Guerrero is jumping the gun. Coming off of a 15month lay-off with an shoulder injury. Jumping up 2-weight divisions, why? Just to fight Floyd Mayweather for a Paycheck. Guerrero has no idea what kind of storm lies ahead saturday. May it be a swift one, Lightening will strike.

R.I.P Robert Guerrero.
      But Im still down for some betting. I got Guerrero...

Comment

You know what? I can see people after this fight if Guerrero wins he's not gonna get credit for this fight. Someone mentioned Aydin has looked limited when he steps up in competition. And that's the same thing they will say if Guerrero wins. "It's not a good win cause Aydin is very limited."

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Their styles were a horrible match, I wasn't giving Guerrero a pass for why it was ugly, but that was the situation he was in.

So you are saying you don't care about his reasoning then put reasoning on him that suits your view. You do realize saying he wanted out of the fight is reasoning implying he was afraid, in the second round of a fight that was pretty even.

You are drawing way to much from a single situation, it is called making a mountain out of a mole hill~
          I don't believe Guerrero was afraid..I think he knew he was in for a tough fight he might lose(just my opinion)..When giving the chance to get out of it(the fight),he took it..I like Guerrero,but that's the fact at hand..He wanted out of the fight..That cut was not a good enough reason in the fight game for that fight to be stopped..Did you believe Alexander should have stop fighting Bradley??I sure as hell did'int..Mind you Devon had a worst cut...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You know what? I can see people after this fight if Guerrero wins he's not gonna get credit for this fight. Someone mentioned Aydin has looked limited when he steps up in competition. And that's the same thing they will say if Guerrero wins. "It's not a good win cause Aydin is very limited."
            Guerrero will get credit..Hell he's stepping up two weightclasses for this fight..

Comment

I don't believe Guerrero was afraid..I think he knew he was in for a tough fight he might lose(just my opinion)..When giving the chance to get out of it(the fight),he took it..I like Guerrero,but that's the fact at hand..He wanted out of the fight..That cut was not a good enough reason in the fight game for that fight to be stopped..Did you believe Alexander should have stop fighting Bradley??I sure as hell did'int..Mind you Devon had a worst cut...
              Yea that cut is a good enough reason because it can change the outcome, and it wasn't caused by a punch~

If a cut not caused by a punch effects what a guy can do, a guy should not continue, it is dumb to think a guy should have to do that or not be considered to have heart~

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                If Guerrero Beats Aydin, I'll give the guy full credit. The problem is, it's not going to happen. Aydin will be on that ass all night and stop him. I'd put some points on it but I've already got a bet with somebody else r/t this fight.

Comment

Guerrero will get credit..Hell he's stepping up two weightclasses for this fight..
                  You would think so but Guerrero is like the next Khan around these forums from what I've noticed.

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  If Guerrero Beats Aydin, I'll give the guy full credit. The problem is, it's not going to happen. Aydin will be on that ass all night and stop him. I'd put some points on it but I've already got a bet with somebody else r/t this fight.
                  Ah well, good luck then.

Comment

WAR GILROY!!!! Guerrero about to squash the Turkey...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Yea that cut is a good enough reason because it can change the outcome, and it wasn't caused by a punch~

If a cut not caused by a punch effects what a guy can do, a guy should not continue, it is dumb to think a guy should have to do that or not be considered to have heart~
                      Well,that's not a bad reasoning..I definitely don't agree that it impaired(the cut)Guerrero in anyway..It's a fight for crying out loud..Cuts from butts happen in damn near every fight..You have to fight threw that man..I understand what ya saying bro(and tbh it's not wrong)I just have a slightly different view I guess..

Comment

Working...
                      X