No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Plans To Smoke Bailey in Memphis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    I hope he goes in thinking it will be easy. Bailey has legit one punch power and doesn't have to throw a lot of punches to put you to sleep. I don't have a horse in this race but it would be funny if Bailey starches Alexander like he did with Jones.
    Yes, it would be hilarious. I thought Matthyse beat Alexander. and, he almost starched Alexander in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
      This is going to be a really good fight,better than most people think.
      Alight... I'll bite... how?
      IT's either going to be a one-man beat down in favor of Devon or x amount of boring rounds until Bailey KO's him

Comment

Bailey won't win a Round because Alexander will DISRUPT his rhythm and timing with CLINCHING so it is going to be extremely difficult for Bailey to land with his Power like Maidana

Alexander by UD EASY! And even if Bailey does land, one thing Alexander has shown is a GOOD CHIN!
        Last edited by sicko; 07-27-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

U guys are stupid, Team Alexander will not take anybody lightly. Bailey is one of the biggest puncher's in boxing, but all of Devon's opponents are tough. So he should be confident, Bailey says he's going to KO Devon. STOP HATING,and enjoy the fight.

Comment

Should be a good fight. Both guys will try to impose there strengths on the next, but there can only be one winner. Got to give the edge to Alexander because he has too many tools. Bailey will be outboxed for sure, but he knows what we all know, so he may be a bit braver himself and try to win some rounds and play right into Alexander's hand and end up getting caught himself.

Alexander by KO in 10 while being up on all cards 8 to 1.

Comment

Fuck off ****inham. P4p the biggest asshole in boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X