Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to replace Khan's picture on the main page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward sounds like a pretty good replacement, especially if he's able to get past Dawson.

Comment

Dont know why there isnt a picture of a mexican there. That is a huge disrespect seing there are a sht load of mexican poster and mexican boxing is one of the main reasons boxing is still alive. Not to mention all the great fights they put. Marquez deserves a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        Dont know why there isnt a picture of a mexican there. That is a huge disrespect seing there are a sht load of mexican poster and mexican boxing is one of the main reasons boxing is still alive. Not to mention all the great fights they put. Marquez deserves a spot.
        There is no question Marquez deserves the spot WAY ahead of Khan. It looks like the photo spots have a lot to do with percieved popularity and the futre faces of boxing. Marquez is at the tail end of his career and there is no way Khan can live up to what he has achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          I hear ya compa. Boxing scene banner should look like this and am not just saying this cause am Mexican!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
            There is no question Marquez deserves the spot WAY ahead of Khan. It looks like the photo spots have a lot to do with percieved popularity and the futre faces of boxing. Marquez is at the tail end of his career and there is no way Khan can live up to what he has achieved.
            Well if thats the case jr and canelo are way more popular and have a brighter future than khan. Hopkins should be out.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              I hear ya compa. Boxing scene banner should look like this and am not just saying this cause am Mexican!!!
              Thats a beauty right there. Would rather watch any of those fighters fight than most fights shown on hbo and showtime which for the most part are snoozers

Comment

Is any mod going to at least consider it?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Is any mod going to at least consider it?
                  I hope so. Am glad I got your support of my proposal banner line up. I will be counting on your vote

Comment

Bump................................................... .....

Comment

Ward deserves the spot

Comment

Working...
                      X