Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garcia is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
      I agree that Morales is a fuking G, I loved rooting for him in the Maidana fight when everyone, including me, thought he was asking to go to the hospital and he showed his caliber yet again...

But I think what I saw during the last fight told me he's hit his expiration date. As much as I believe in him, I believe in the eventual decline even more...and I think I saw a lot of that in the Garcia fight.

I think a slightly more confident, focused Garcia finishes it more quickly.

But I'd love it if I was wrong.
      You are gonna be wrong and Im gonna be right here to tell you I told you so. The gall bladder surgery might not be a big one but IMO it had to have some type of effect on him.

Just like you said vs Maidana I was with him the whole way while people underestimated him but he still lost I guess. Once the Garcia fight came around and people saw him at the weigh ins they started talking ****, he's done he's this and he's that. I said NEVER count him out. He came out out of shape and was still putting up a fight vs Garcia.

Idk I guess Im just a sucker for Morales' style and his 'warriorness' when it comes to a fight.

Comment

the first fight was close. morales was winning the round he got dropped in. if not for that turnaround he might have won. he was in horrible shape too. hopefully he gets up for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
          GBP always say they want to make the bets fights but lie. What happened to Danny VS Matthyse idea?
          An old morales is better than khan period !!!!

Comment

Comment

Weak ass fight to open the Barclays. I was going to go but i wont now.

Comment

10 bucks says morales makes garcia wear 20 oz winning gloves again. he's such a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  10 bucks says morales makes garcia wear 20 oz winning gloves again. he's such a warrior.
                  U think he will make weight this time?

Comment

Golden Boy is too anxious to make big fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      U think he will make weight this time?
                      nnnnnnnope.

Comment

Working...
                      X