Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Pac still ranked P4P #1 on BS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliff can't remove him now.... lol He hasn't been able to justify Pac being his #1 for the past 3 years...

Pac can lose every single fight from here on out and Cliff would have him at #1. Its just the way it is. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows Pac is not #1 nor has he been #1 in a long time.

Its not even debatable. Pac being top 5 is debatable but not that many Pac-tards left to rationally debate even top 5. However without doubt Pac is easily in the top 10 and nobody can argue that.

Comment

It's not like the rankings actually mean anything, so who gives a ****?

Comment

if a tree falls in the woods and nobody cares, does it make a sound?

Comment

pac numero uno!!!

best boxer p4p , boxingscene knows this

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            P@ktards. No knockdowns means you win.
            You an idiot if you think Marquez can win against Pacquiao in a close fight without knocking him down or knocking him out. It was shown already 3 times Marquez only needs a one knockdown and should win.
            Last edited by whirlwind; 07-25-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Cliff can't remove him now.... lol He hasn't been able to justify Pac being his #1 for the past 3 years...

Pac can lose every single fight from here on out and Cliff would have him at #1. Its just the way it is. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows Pac is not #1 nor has he been #1 in a long time.

Its not even debatable. Pac being top 5 is debatable but not that many Pac-tards left to rationally debate even top 5. However without doubt Pac is easily in the top 10 and nobody can argue that.
              Cliff is not a floydiot nor a pac fan. He backed up his arguments with intelligent facts. Not some Floydiots here demanded for Pac to take Floyd invented test because they can't believe how the hell Pac beat those weight drained shot past prime fighters paid to lose. LMAO!

Comment

Whirlwind, I just took a look at your history here. Everyone of your posts is an "I love Manny" or an "I hate Floyd" entry. This shows your boxing credibility is ZERO as is your boxing knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                  Whirlwind, I just took a look at your history here. Everyone of your posts is an "I love Manny" or an "I hate Floyd" entry. This shows your boxing credibility is ZERO as is your boxing knowledge
                  It means I have a good life to attend everyday. I've been here since 2005 but see how many my posts and compared to the floydiots just joined this year and see their posts number hating Pac and sucking Floyd co*ck. Count how many floyd lovers here not to mention their numerous troll alts account in BS sucking Floyd **** and discrediting all Pac accomplishments day and night 24/7. You might be surprised.
                  Last edited by whirlwind; 07-25-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                    It means I have a good life to attend everyday. I've been here since 2005 but see how many my posts and compared to the floydiots just joined this year and see their posts number hating Pac and sucking Floyd co*ck. Count how many floyd lovers here not to mention their numerous troll alts account in BS sucking Floyd **** and discrediting all Pac accomplishments day and night 24/7. You might be surprised.
                    I was on this site for as long as you and I have less posts, but I still dont agree Pac is number 1. You fail at life

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

He still lives in constant fear of the Filipino netcafe web presence...there still hasn't been a group who handles constructive criticism worse than your average Pacquiao fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X