Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's resume is better at 147lbs? Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    The way Floyd describes Paqciao whenever Floyd is promoting his fights you'll get that Mayweahter is describing a very impressive fighter. He accuses him of cheating, he can't believe he beat these huge fighters, hehe...

So if I'm a Floyd fan I wouldn't even think of making these silly threads anymore until I see Floyd actually beating the overrated Paq. These Floyd is better than Paq threads are useless right now as long as Floyd keeps ducking Paq. They will never make sense. Floyd worshippers can say Paq is overrated all they want; Paq's resume is crap at ww, blah, blah. Question will always remain why is Floyd ducking an inferior fighter?
    A: He's not and never did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
      Eye of the beholder = between someone who knows boxing -vs- a nuthugger.
      Oh yeah. We have plenty of both on here

Comment

Please tell me what I spun. I just said earlier Manny's WW run was more of an afterthought.

What can you tell me about Clottey? That after the fight he pissed and shat blood with all those body shots **** **** ****?

GTFOH!
        Am saying, how do you spin those facts. Your said the TS was spinning facts, and am telling you how do you put a spin on the rankings of the fighters at the time, when Floyd fought them compared with Manny fought them. Its a fact that Floyd fights dudes when their ranked high while Manny fought them when their were ranked low.

Clottey was a good win because Clottey was a prime and ranked 147 pounder. How Clottey chose to fight is irrelevent because at the end of day Pac beat a solid ranked 147 pounder. Personally, I feel Clottey took a dive, but thats just my opinion. Fact is Manny beat a legit 147 in Clottey.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Oh yeah. We have plenty of both on here
          Yeah mate

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Am saying, how do you spin those facts. Your said the TS was spinning facts, and am telling you how do you put a spin on the rankings of the fighters at the time, when Floyd fought them compared with Manny fought them. Its a fact that Floyd fights dudes when their ranked high while Manny fought them when their were ranked low.

Clottey was a good win because Clottey was a prime and ranked 147 pounder. How Clottey chose to fight is irrelevent because at the end of day Pac beat a solid ranked 147 pounder. Personally, I feel Clottey took a dive, but thats just my opinion. Fact is Manny beat a legit 147 in Clottey.
            NOPE.

What I said was TS was laughable to me coz he can just flat out say he loves to drizzle Floyd's nuts with gravy and nothin' else matters, but he has to make a thread just to see who else wants to join his tradin' licks party.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              A: He's not and never did.
              Floyd is a businessman. It looks silly avoiding an easy fight, easy money. He'd rather fight for less. Clear as day.

Comment

• Wow,I didn't look at that way but PAC fought cotto at 145 so yes cotto vs PAC is not a ww fight .so once you take cotto off manny ww resume his pales in comparison to floyd's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Cotto had more left than Shane but he couldn't beat Margarito while Shane destroyed him?
                  Let me shut you down real quick because I can tell Floyd can do no wrong in your eyes, Shane last great performance was against Marg but that was a Marg that also went to war with Cotto, whose to say Marg was the same after that? Then the fact he use the illegal wraps he might used against Cotto, and the fact that Styles make fights. Shane is a much more powerful puncher then Cotto and Marg is an easy target. Then Shane was out for a year and and was training for Berto before Andre pulled out. You people give that win way too much credit. After the Mayweather fight did you see how Looked? stunned Mayweather in the 2nd round and was already too tired to finish him. Cotto was game for 6 rounds against Pac taking way more punishment then Mosley was taking. Cotto had competitive rounds with Pac, mosley has one round thats it.

You guys read in to way to much. Sure he looked good a year and a half before floyd but at the end of the day that was a shot mosley.

Cotto after Marg and after the Pac loss, and just put up a great fight against Floyd yet people are still saying he is shot.

At the end of the day Manny and Floyd both have suspect resumes with Floyd’s being a little more suspect and the fact he campaigned at 147 longer the Pac makes him look even worse. If they ever fought I would favor Floyd but so far that hasn’t happened and I think Manny has a slightly better legacy which isn’t that great comparing it to Floyd.

Comment

• I would say about the same. On the first part of their WW career, I give Pac the nod, the latter part of their career Floyd edges it out, because of the Mosley fight, and I liked the Ortiz fight even though it didn't end well. Pac's last 3 opponent (excluding Bradley) didn't do anything to enhance his legacy at all. If Pac got decision in his fight with Bradley then he takes it, definitely.

Comment

DLH cherrypicked Pac, and said time and again that time that "his weight at 147 was the best he ever felt" although everyone knows he's just talking outta his azz. No matter where you rank Mosley, he's still never the same with a long layoff to boot. Marquez was and always will be Pac's cont****llo.

LOL at Clottey being a good win for Pac. How can you call a win over an armadillo a good one?

IMO both had pretty weak resumes at 147, but you floyd ****kriders are something else, spin it all you want then.

If it was the lower weights then it'll be a different story, especially Floyd at 130 and Pac with his Featherweight run.
                      I though Clottey was a pretty good win for Pac too. Good on paper. Nobody knew that Clottey would be hiding in his shell throughout the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X