Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's resume is better at 147lbs? Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    Why make a thread when you have a biased point of view from the start?
    Because he'll get a woody if Floyd gets more votes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      about 90% of the posters in NSB are here to push an agenda
      Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! NSB is a land dominated by nuthuggers determined to spread propaganda for their heroes.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Self projection oozing in your post. I wonder if you would have made these same comments if the TS was a Pacfan.
        Of course I would, ask Check hooks and Cung Le.

Wanna get your prize too?

Comment

My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
            Of course I would, ask Check hooks and Cung Le.

Wanna get your prize too?
            Yeah, am sure Bob.

Comment

Was Dela Hoya not weight drained? Was Mosley not coming from a loss and a draw and from 154? Was Mosley not no longer ranked as a top 147 when he fought Manny? Did Manny not look great against JMM?

As far as clottey, even thought Clottey came from a loss, I still feel Clottey was a good win for Pac. I can't say about the others however.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Yeah, am sure Bob.
                Yes I am Moe!

Comment

Mayweather for sure.

Comment

Floyd has been ducking Paqciao for years now, so Paq's definitely better. I'd rather believe Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Was Dela Hoya not weight drained? Was Mosley not coming from a loss and a draw and from 154? Was Mosley not no longer ranked as a top 147 when he fought Manny? Did Manny not look great against JMM?

As far as clottey, even thought Clottey came from a loss, I still feel Clottey was a good win for Pac. I can't say about the others however.

DLH cherrypicked Pac, and said time and again that time that "his weight at 147 was the best he ever felt" although everyone knows he's just talking outta his azz. No matter where you rank Mosley, he's still never the same with a long layoff to boot. Marquez was and always will be Pac's contrapello.

LOL at Clottey being a good win for Pac. How can you call a win over an armadillo a good one?

IMO both had pretty weak resumes at 147, but you floyd ****kriders are something else, spin it all you want then.

If it was the lower weights then it'll be a different story, especially Floyd at 130 and Pac with his Featherweight run.

Comment

Working...
                      X