Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is time to retire man

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
      I would like to see proof of leg cramps next time someone uses that...
      did someone say leg cramps?

ouch!

El Dinero De Vaca was sporting one of these against Lee, man has no limits.
      Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 07-24-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

You're wrong they owe it to the public who pay to watch the events.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Because they dont owe anybody to "show proof"

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          did someone say leg cramps?

ouch!

El Dinero De Vaca was sporting one of these against Lee, man has no limits.
          That's not a leg cramp that's somebody getting his ass kicked in jail, you can clearly tell by the background. :smileysex

Comment

He is just too friggin old!!!! injuries will continue to increase, you are 37 year old...you just being fed to the young lions.....retire now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              That's not a leg cramp that's somebody getting his ass kicked in jail, you can clearly tell by the background. :smileysex
              i googled the pic from a health site, showing it was a cramped leg.

but hey what ever floats your boat.........

thats well beyond the point.

got ADD much?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Might be true, Might not. I lived ina brick house just like that before and yes jail does look like that as well. So again you might be right you might not. Bottom line does it matter? A cramp is a cramp no matter where you happen to be located/.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Might be true, Might not. I lived ina brick house just like that before and yes jail does look like that as well. So again you might be right you might not. Bottom line does it matter? A cramp is a cramp no matter where you happen to be located/.
                  It dosen't matter. Im just saying that pic could have been taken from anywhere, I have seen people get stabbed and hit very hard on a muscle that it makes the muscle's twitch and stay that way for a while.

Comment

Dam it! It seems like every fight I'm looking forward to is getting postponed or cancelled. 2012 is not my favorite year for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X